.25 colt pistol price in mumbai

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
rana2406
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

.25 colt pistol price in mumbai

Post by rana2406 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Dear sir I'm valid arms licence holder. I want to know the approximate price of .25 colt pistol.Thank you.

For Advertising mail webmaster
hajismp
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: .25 colt pistol price in mumbai

Post by hajismp » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:09 am

Dear rana, price for colt .25 in U.P. is between 2.75 - 3.25 lacs depending upon condition. Price for the same pistol in Mumbai will be more or less same. But my personal suggestion is to go for .22 lr if you want small caliber because it is more economic and you can also participate in shooting competitions with .22 and not with .25 acp.
Hope this will help.
Dr.S.M.Parvez

StampMaster
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by StampMaster » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:52 am

Hello Rana,

Welcome to IFG. Please introduce yourself, your need and purpose so we'll be able to provide the right recommendation.

.25 cal is uncommon in India. .22 and .32 are are widely available in market and ammo is also available in plenty from Indian and foreign brands.

Cheers
”Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.”

Ramandeep
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ramandeep » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:45 pm

StampMaster wrote:Hello Rana,

Welcome to IFG. Please introduce yourself, your need and purpose so we'll be able to provide the right recommendation.

.25 cal is uncommon in India. .22 and .32 are are widely available in market and ammo is also available in plenty from Indian and foreign brands.

Cheers

.25 caliber is not at all uncommon in India it is widely and easily available throughout India.

Regards

Raman
1 shot 1 kill!

Ramandeep
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ramandeep » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:57 pm

rana2406 wrote:Dear sir I'm valid arms licence holder. I want to know the approximate price of .25 colt pistol.Thank you.
A colt 0.25 pistol which is also called pocket vest model should be between 2.75L to 4.25L, the reason of such varied price gap is because colt 0.25 came in lots of option from body styling to grips, like for the basic blued body finish the price would be low and the ones with engraving the price would be high, the grips came from wood, mother of pearl, ivory etc... So it really depends one comes across which particular type.

Regards

Raman
1 shot 1 kill!

dc_newbie
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by dc_newbie » Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:35 am

This is a very old thread...but just checking what vintage the Colt .25 in question is?

I have an inherited .25 Colt vintage 1918, that I plan to sell and looking for a forum approved way to get an approximate range of value, before I post in classifieds. Anyone know approximate value? I have pictures that I can share as well.