Glimpse of New .32 Modified Pistol from RFI Ishapore.

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
casual shooter
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:31 pm
Location: nasik maharashtra

Re: Glimpse of New .32 Modified Pistol from RFI Ishapore.

Post by casual shooter » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:30 pm

Exports, are you serious, ....even the darra tamncha is better than this.

For Advertising mail webmaster
User avatar
russianshooter3
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:11 am

Re: Glimpse of New .32 Modified Pistol from RFI Ishapore.

Post by russianshooter3 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:17 pm

casual shooter wrote:Exports, are you serious, ....even the darra tamncha is better than this.
Need picatini rail for export!

dsingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:24 pm
Location: chandigarh india

Re: Glimpse of New .32 Modified Pistol from RFI Ishapore.

Post by dsingh » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:51 pm

Real test is when u fire it in some vidieos it reached target up to 30 meters no dobt it is improved and nice small gun but privaye manufacters r in race also licencsing should be liberlised anyhow nice to see improvement.

User avatar
russianshooter3
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:11 am

Re: Glimpse of New .32 Modified Pistol from RFI Ishapore.

Post by russianshooter3 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:44 pm

dsingh wrote:Real test is when u fire it in some vidieos it reached target up to 30 meters no dobt it is improved and nice small gun but privaye manufacters r in race also licencsing should be liberlised anyhow nice to see improvement.
Sir you kidding? shoot this pistol to 30 m?
Makarov 9 mm maximum effective range 25 m! but caliber of makarov have more power then caliber iof ashani!

dsingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:24 pm
Location: chandigarh india

Re: New modified Ashani hammered pistol

Post by dsingh » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:11 am


sir u can watch it Modern 9 MM have effective range of 50 meters but depending on skills one can hit target not beyond 30 meters.Even iof revolver bullets older ones reached 28 -30 meters with accrracy at 10 meters.

User avatar
russianshooter3
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:11 am

Re: New modified Ashani hammered pistol

Post by russianshooter3 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:43 pm

dsingh wrote:
sir u can watch it Modern 9 MM have effective range of 50 meters but depending on skills one can hit target not beyond 30 meters.Even iof revolver bullets older ones reached 28 -30 meters with accrracy at 10 meters.
piu piu piu piu piu :lol:

if serious or cartridge fool shit or pistol full shit!

dsingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:24 pm
Location: chandigarh india

Re: New modified Ashani hammered pistol

Post by dsingh » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:53 pm

russianshooter3 wrote:
dsingh wrote:
sir u can watch it Modern 9 MM have effective range of 50 meters but depending on skills one can hit target not beyond 30 meters.Even iof revolver bullets older ones reached 28 -30 meters with accrracy at 10 meters.
piu piu piu piu piu :lol:

if serious or cartridge fool shit or pistol full shit!
What u mean by I just sent vidieo showing firing experience please be gentle

User avatar
Maroon_d3vil
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:00 pm
Location: Himalayas

Re: New modified Ashani hammered pistol

Post by Maroon_d3vil » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:52 pm

dsingh wrote:
sir u can watch it Modern 9 MM have effective range of 50 meters but depending on skills one can hit target not beyond 30 meters.Even iof revolver bullets older ones reached 28 -30 meters with accrracy at 10 meters.
Singh Saab it would be great if you could please post pics of modified ashani pistol taken closely. The Pic on pdf of RFI is not clear and I m not in a place to go visit gun dealer and check it out. It would be of great help.

Regards,
Maroon_d3vil
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun". -- The Dalai Lama

User avatar
russianshooter3
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:11 am

Re: New modified Ashani hammered pistol

Post by russianshooter3 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:01 am

dsingh wrote: What u mean by I just sent vidieo showing firing experience please be gentle
Sir pistol have very very very bad accuracy!
Its only bad quality pistol or cartridge!

dsingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:24 pm
Location: chandigarh india

Re: New modified Ashani hammered pistol

Post by dsingh » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:32 am

russianshooter3 wrote:
dsingh wrote: What u mean by I just sent vidieo showing firing experience please be gentle
Sir pistol have very very very bad accuracy!
Its only bad quality pistol or cartridge!
Yes it may be true that is reason people r prefering revolver with modifications but again new revolver amno has strange sound why IOF which manufacture amno for army allow such bad quality amno .12 bore Asram is better imported handgun amno if available is at very price.

User avatar
russianshooter3
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:11 am

Re: New modified Ashani hammered pistol

Post by russianshooter3 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:38 am

dsingh wrote:
russianshooter3 wrote:
dsingh wrote: What u mean by I just sent vidieo showing firing experience please be gentle
Sir pistol have very very very bad accuracy!
Its only bad quality pistol or cartridge!
Yes it may be true that is reason people r prefering revolver with modifications but again new revolver amno has strange sound why IOF which manufacture amno for army allow such bad quality amno .12 bore Asram is better imported handgun amno if available is at very price.
maybe better reloading ammo?

User avatar
dheeraj_1772
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 12:45 pm
Location: west bengal

Re: Glimpse of New .32 Modified Pistol from RFI Ishapore.

Post by dheeraj_1772 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:18 pm

Check the link for new and clear images...


MAGNUM
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: PATNA

Re: Glimpse of New .32 Modified Pistol from RFI Ishapore.

Post by MAGNUM » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:04 pm

Vineet wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:13 pm
casual shooter wrote:Any diff between gsf mk2 and modified rfi, or its the same wine sorry tharra in different bottles....
There are some differences.
1. Gsf mk2 has very thick grip and because of this, the grip safety doesn't get depressed naturally. One has to make a conscious decision to depress the grip safety where as modified rfi's grip is not that thick.
2. Mk2 has a spring in the grips that pushes the magazine out with force when the magazine release button is pushed but there is not such thing in rfi modified.
3.Rfi's pistol has improved sights.
4. Rfi modified has same old barrel bush. It is loose, it can rotate and come off during firing. One should apply araldite or some similar adhesive to prevent it from coming off where as Mk2 has fixed this issue. Their pistol's barrel bush is fixed and there is a special key (that they give with the pistol) that is needed to open/remove the barrel bush.
5. A lot if vibration is felt in mk2 pistol's hammer. This vibration is quite less in rfi pistol.
6. The price difference that I mentioned above.
Hi Vineet , by now you must have procured/ sold a few of these modified mk1 , a very close friend needs to buy an Ashani immediately & I am supposed to advise him but in turn I depend on your advise , kindly clarify which one should he go for , the modified mk1 or mk2 & why , also mention of current price would be of help

User avatar
Vineet
Shooting true
Shooting true
Posts: 655
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:09 am
Location: Punjab

Re: Glimpse of New .32 Modified Pistol from RFI Ishapore.

Post by Vineet » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:49 am

Go for RFI mk II because their quality is better than GSF mk II. Current price for RFI mk II is around one lac.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

MAGNUM
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:25 pm
Location: PATNA

Re: Glimpse of New .32 Modified Pistol from RFI Ishapore.

Post by MAGNUM » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:30 pm

Vineet wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:49 am
Go for RFI mk II because their quality is better than GSF mk II. Current price for RFI mk II is around one lac.
Thanks

Post Reply