A new baby born... Made in India Glock?

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
sourabhsangale
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: A new baby born... Made in India Glock?

Post by sourabhsangale » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:56 pm

It all depends on how fast they are able to get license to manufacture from central gov for civilian . If that takes ages as usual than they will scrape of the plan . Asked then million times did they get the license no response which indirectly says no .

For Advertising mail webmaster
Drameenkitekar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Drameenkitekar » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:21 pm

Dear Saurab, will you buy a Glock if it comes by December 2020 in civilian market?

sourabhsangale
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sourabhsangale » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:49 pm

Drameenkitekar wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:21 pm
Dear Saurab, will you buy a Glock if it comes by December 2020 in civilian market?
Ill buy it tomorrow if it comes , i have canceled sheikh pistol for glock and let go my advance.
Many more people are waiting who will buy tomorrow no need to wait till December sir . πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ

Will it come till December?

pran80
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by pran80 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:36 am

sourabhsangale wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:49 pm
Ill buy it tomorrow if it comes , i have canceled sheikh pistol for glock and let go my advance.
Many more people are waiting who will buy tomorrow no need to wait till December sir . πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ

Saurabh,
Why you had to let go of your advance for Shaikh pistol? Was it non refundable or they just didn't returned your money?
Regards,
Pranjal Tripathi

Drameenkitekar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Drameenkitekar » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:13 am

@Saurabh , if you love Glock so much then be happy and remove all negativity from from mind, very soon you are getting your dream gun in your hand inshallah. Start thinking about which caliber and model you will buy, which color option you will choose. Multiple options are coming for everyone and probably CMTPL-JTF will help in decision making about choosing the correct Glock for everyone by giving chance to hold different models in hands before making decisions.
So lets start discussions about different models of Glock pistols instead of discussing we are getting it or not.
Wishing all a very happy weekend.

sourabhsangale
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sourabhsangale » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:44 am

Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:13 am
@Saurabh , if you love Glock so much then be happy and remove all negativity from from mind, very soon you are getting your dream gun in your hand inshallah. Start thinking about which caliber and model you will buy, which color option you will choose. Multiple options are coming for everyone and probably CMTPL-JTF will help in decision making about choosing the correct Glock for everyone by giving chance to hold different models in hands before making decisions.
So lets start discussions about different models of Glock pistols instead of discussing we are getting it or not.
Thanks doctor for a positive reply.

drag73
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by drag73 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:31 pm

Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:13 am
The kind of supreme confidence you have , do you have some inside info? Anyway I hope you are right....

Drameenkitekar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Drameenkitekar » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:12 pm

😊

maverickwebley
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by maverickwebley » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:52 pm

I got a unconfirmed information from a Glock India vendor that they may not be in a position to offer Glock for civilians in India before march 2021. although CMT is telling everyone that they are going to announce soon

sourabhsangale
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sourabhsangale » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:02 pm

maverickwebley wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:52 pm
I got a unconfirmed information from a Glock India vendor that they may not be in a position to offer Glock for civilians in India before march 2021. although CMT is telling everyone that they are going to announce soon
Where is this vendor based ?

sourabhsangale
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sourabhsangale » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:07 pm

pran80 wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:36 am
sourabhsangale wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:49 pm

Saurabh,
Why you had to let go of your advance for Shaikh pistol? Was it non refundable or they just didn't returned your money?
Regards,
Pranjal Tripathi
Sir to be honest it was written on the form that amount not refundable.
But they assured me on the mail that they will return the amount . Lets see how it goes if he returns good , if he doesn’t that i can let that 32k go if glock comes . 🀠

Drameenkitekar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Drameenkitekar » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:31 pm

maverickwebley wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:52 pm

@Mr. Maverick are there any Glock Vendors in India?
And even if we believe the say so vendor, March 2021 is hardly 6 months away. Sometime back there was a waiting period for IOF pistol for more than 6 months. So relax and chill, its coming. Good for majority and Sadma for some.

drag73
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by drag73 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:37 pm

People my two cents on this. Glock will be a game changer in domestic arms market. This will be an end to old imported handgun market, end of ofb civilian market, end of Sheikh, and probably Webley or even many of our local gun shops. Even if 10,000 arms licensed people buy a Glock at 2 lakhs before taxes, its 200 crores. I am being conservative with the numbers.And, that is big money, much more is at stake. So lets wait and see, they may have gotten manufacturing license or close to getting one with Atmanirbhar Bharat promotion...losing stake holders will or may cause hurdles-to Glock. Let see....

Drameenkitekar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Drameenkitekar » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:06 am

drag73 wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:37 pm
People my two cents on this. Glock will be a game changer in domestic arms market. This will be an end to old imported handgun market, end of ofb civilian market, end of Sheikh, and probably Webley or even many of our local gun shops. Even if 10,000 arms licensed people buy a Glock at 2 lakhs before taxes, its 200 crores. I am being conservative with the numbers.And, that is big money, much more is at stake. So lets wait and see, they may have gotten manufacturing license or close to getting one with Atmanirbhar Bharat promotion...losing stake holders will or may cause hurdles-to Glock. Let see....
Muddaee laakh bura chahey to kiya hota hai,
Wahi hota hai, jo manzoor e khuda hota hai.
Its over, Glock is coming for Indian civilians in NPB.

sourabhsangale
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sourabhsangale » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:09 am

drag73 wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:37 pm
Very nice statement!