A new baby born... Made in India Glock?

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
LOKENDRAJIT
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: A new baby born... Made in India Glock?

Post by LOKENDRAJIT » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:15 pm

Official Facebook page of GLOCK INDIA. https://www.facebook.com/CMTJTF/

For Advertising mail webmaster
Drameenkitekar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Drameenkitekar » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:56 pm

Share with us also, if there is any good news.

maverickwebley
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by maverickwebley » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:37 pm

I wish more serious players start manufacturing of hand guns india and we get rid of IOF monkeys

maverickwebley
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Beware of Sheikh arms

Post by maverickwebley » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:41 pm

This is for information of memebrs. Please beware of Sheikh arms. Make sure before booking your weapons. They are knows thugs from UP who anyhow got weapon manufacting license. You may lose your money and wait for years to get your weapon.

sourabhsangale
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Beware of Sheikh arms

Post by sourabhsangale » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:26 pm

maverickwebley wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:41 pm
This is for information of memebrs. Please beware of Sheikh arms. Make sure before booking your weapons. They are knows thugs from UP who anyhow got weapon manufacting license. You may lose your money and wait for years to get your weapon.
Yes you are right they are also troubling me for giving be back my advance .

maverickwebley
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by maverickwebley » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:42 pm

Be ruthless and tell them to refund the money else face consumer court. I know the owner he is a known thief. He will try every trick to avoid paying back the refund

Shabbu9x9
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Shabbu9x9 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:33 pm

Maverickwebley if you don't know sheikh Arms company in HP not in UP and the director of sheikh arms v good parsons ones I met him in company, pistol is v good .
Thanks
Regards

dsingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dsingh » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:20 pm

maverickwebley as far as Seikh arms is concerned his products r expensive pistol is expensive but he is an expert lives for a long time in Nahan and had gun shop in Paonta saheb in main market has litle connection with U.P .Everyone have issue or rivalry his pistol may or may not have any fault main issuse is he has manufactured a handgun which is not bad .Other companies owners have no experience in weapons although claims foreign collabration but actualy mandi gobindgarh metal is among best .But other companies owners lack experience some who got manufacturing licence were never connected with weapons .They got permission to manufacture clones .For that matter IOF is doing it for cheap price.

maverickwebley
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by maverickwebley » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:16 pm

Shabbu9x9 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:33 pm
Maverickwebley if you don't know sheikh Arms company in HP not in UP and the director of sheikh arms v good parsons ones I met him in company, pistol is v good .
Thanks
Regards
Bro i know this person in and out. how he got license and thru whom. i know him from his UP days. thief is a very dignified word for him. i have nothing against him. all i want to say is that his conduct in dealing with customers is not fair. i am again waning members to deal with this company very carefully

maverickwebley
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by maverickwebley » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:20 pm

dsingh wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:20 pm
maverickwebley as far as Seikh arms is concerned his products r expensive pistol is expensive but he is an expert lives for a long time in Nahan and had gun shop in Paonta saheb in main market has litle connection with U.P .Everyone have issue or rivalry his pistol may or may not have any fault main issuse is he has manufactured a handgun which is not bad .Other companies owners have no experience in weapons although claims foreign collabration but actualy mandi gobindgarh metal is among best .But other companies owners lack experience some who got manufacturing licence were never connected with weapons .They got permission to manufacture clones .For that matter IOF is doing it for cheap price.
Sir,

I am not doubting his acumen as a great weapon expert but i am sure about his business dealings. you want to see your self, please deal with him.

dsingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by dsingh » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:52 pm

[/quote]

Sir,

I am not doubting his acumen as a great weapon expert but i am sure about his business dealings. you want to see your self, please deal with him.
[/quote]
I respect ur views u may be right even many dealers r looting unsuspecting gun licence owners .There r also honest gun dealers they have not supplied even a single pistol to customers .

drag73
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by drag73 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:16 pm

It's better to hold any decision on Sheikh for a while and make payments only after few hundred pieces are in the market or with users. After all making a descent handgun is not a piece of cake. I hope they make something at least better than IOF junk.

aslaha
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by aslaha » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:29 pm

Heard from Webley India that their revolvers will be in market by October
Let’s keep our fingers crossed

WhoCantBeNamed
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by WhoCantBeNamed » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:50 am

aslaha wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:29 pm
Heard from Webley India that their revolvers will be in market by October
Let’s keep our fingers crossed
Great if it happens! (y)

pistolero
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by pistolero » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:44 pm

dsingh wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:20 pm
My simple question to both Sheikh and Webley India, show us the manufacturing process. Show the proof's on the barrel. Being and expert in firearms and being an expert in manufacturing firearms is 2 very different things. I have seen the experts in the video's posted earlier in this forum, their expertise made me cringe.

What I have seen thus far, does not give me any confidence, but given the number of gun "experts" out there, I would say god bless us all ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL :mrgreen:
"Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame."