About Sheikh Arms and 2 new model Raptor and Ranger

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
partheus
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: About Sheikh Arms and 2 new model Raptor and Ranger

Post by partheus » Mon May 11, 2020 6:09 pm

Well I am way in over my head here but I still thought the assemble in India initiative was worth a look. I totally agree that making weapons here will be fraught with risk. Hence why I suggested assembling. But that's a big if. As of now I am not even sure if firearms are covered under the whole assemble in India thing. Maybe someone knowledgeable on the matter can chime in?

For Advertising mail webmaster
russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by russianshooter3 » Mon May 11, 2020 6:29 pm

partheus wrote: ↑
Mon May 11, 2020 6:09 pm
Well I am way in over my head here but I still thought the assemble in India initiative was worth a look. I totally agree that making weapons here will be fraught with risk. Hence why I suggested assembling. But that's a big if. As of now I am not even sure if firearms are covered under the whole assemble in India thing. Maybe someone knowledgeable on the matter can chime in?
I have no good experience in 2019 with some indians
This dudes dont understand gun market - its not toy business
I agreed with the Kalashnikov concern and the Molot plant on negotiations
Need fly in Russia for business meeting!
this guys answers - no fly ,no meeting ,we want to resolve all issues by email!
I answer - you crazy? one of the biggest gun concern in a world agreed to consider your proposal and you no go to meeting?
indians answer - No go
I write - ok please send all copy of license you company (No send)
I write - ok i may go meeting but need "power of attorney" and money to fly and hotel (Russia biggest country in a world and travel around the country is not cheap)
indians answer - no money, no go, no power of attorney
and disappeared....

My opinion - scammers just wanted to get my money and time!

Any question about indians partners?

partheus
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by partheus » Mon May 11, 2020 7:07 pm

That's sad. But, finding reliable people is kinda hard, that's true in life and even truer in business. Have you considered approaching Syndicate innovations? They are the biggest importers of sporting weapons in India and run kiehberg.in, steyr.in and somehow managed to get a deal with Blaser to sell their stuff here - www.blaserindia.com. I heard they are in the process of setting up a factory in Uttar Pradesh for shotgun parts for Turkish and European makers. Of course, this is assuming they weren't the people you spoke to :)

russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by russianshooter3 » Mon May 11, 2020 7:21 pm

Mon May 11, 2020 7:07 pm
That's sad. But, finding reliable people is kinda hard, that's true in life and even truer in business. Have you considered approaching Syndicate innovations? They are the biggest importers of sporting weapons in India and run kiehberg.in, steyr.in and somehow managed to get a deal with Blaser to sell their stuff here - www.blaserindia.com. I heard they are in the process of setting up a factory in Uttar Pradesh for shotgun parts for Turkish and European makers. Of course, this is assuming they weren't the people you spoke to :)
Its not this guys, definitely
I think they read this forum and if they need something, they will contact me
If no need - its no need
in present i only passive business position
After covid-19 i start open 5 representative offices of big foreign companies in Moscow (for this need many time) and have no time to this project

russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by russianshooter3 » Mon May 11, 2020 7:44 pm

Mon May 11, 2020 7:07 pm
For info have other good russian civil pistol in 7,62x25
TT-K compact class in 7,62x25
basic its original construction Tokarev 1946 years
Image Image Image
on foto its traumatic version ,but have sport version in original caliber 7,62x25

vishal83
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by vishal83 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:00 pm

It has been informed that raptor from sheikh arms has been booked but they have not delivered any piece of that to anyone. When they will be able to deliver and when they will going to appoint master dealers in each state.

indigo_indo74
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by indigo_indo74 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:00 pm

sourabhsangale wrote: ↑
Wed May 06, 2020 11:16 pm
Have booked a raptor πŸ˜‚ . Price is high but still it is good as compared to IOF product which are shit ,
good as compared to old imported weapons in which dealer charges exorbitant amount for such 30-40 year old products.

Seeing above factors lets see how it performs, was supposed to get my pistol on 27th may . But due to lockdown will get in june .
hello sir , sinvce now tis august had you got supply of ur booked handgun , please update

sourabhsangale
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sourabhsangale » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:18 pm

I cancelled by order . As many more companies are going to come in coming year .

Sbhritwal
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Sbhritwal » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:43 pm

sourabhsangale wrote: ↑
Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:18 pm
I cancelled by order . As many more companies are going to come in coming year .
Do you know when glock is coming in India and which models they will brought for civilians here?

sourabhsangale
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by sourabhsangale » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:50 pm

Probably next year sir . Nothing is done in india faster pistol are ready as spoken to them but they have to get sone license from gov to sell .
That can take years to get as work in india is like that only . So next year they might launch it .

4X4
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by 4X4 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:37 pm

Hi Sourabh,

A very wise decision you have made. πŸ‘

pritamhaobam
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by pritamhaobam » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:58 pm

Hi Fellow Members,

Though I have acquired a weapon previously of my father, I have not purchased a new gun till date. A few private companies have started manufacturing weapons in India of late (like Glock and Webley, not forgetting our own homegrown Sheikh Arms), I would like to know the exact procedure how to procure arms of these companies. Do I have to make a online booking ? How do they send the same across to me ?

Thanks in advance !!!

Pritam Haobam

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:14 pm

Glock and Webley are currently not available.
Here is link to book Sheikh arms pistol http://www.sheikharms.com/sa/index.php

If you have All India valid license then no extra documents are required. All you need is permission to purchase pistol on your license and your booking no. should have matured with the factory.

If you don't have All India valid license then you will need NOC from your DM and Transport License (TL) from the DM of the seller district.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

pritamhaobam
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by pritamhaobam » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:14 pm

Vineet wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:14 pm
Glock and Webley are currently not available.
Here is link to book Sheikh arms pistol http://www.sheikharms.com/sa/index.php

If you have All India valid license then no extra documents are required. All you need is permission to purchase pistol on your license and your booking no. should have matured with the factory.

If you don't have All India valid license then you will need NOC from your DM and Transport License (TL) from the DM of the seller district.
Thank you Sir for your response.

Yes, I do have an All India license. I will surely wait for Glock and others to be available; more so that the number of arms has been reduced to only two.

LOKENDRAJIT
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by LOKENDRAJIT » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:10 pm

Sheikh Arms pistol prices are too high compare with international brands