Alfa Proj .32 cal Revolver

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
vijayanand84
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Alfa Proj .32 cal Revolver

Post by vijayanand84 » Thu May 20, 2021 9:39 am

Dear members,

While searching for an imported Revolver, I came accross a revolver named Alfa Proj. It is Alfa Steel chrome version in .32 s&w long cal with 4 inch barrel and rubber grips....it is brand new and I believe it is imported by some renowned shooter...must be 3 or 4 years old..might be imported through Kiehberg ( just a guess since I saw an add in their website 2 years back)...seems like the import has been done taking into the account the selling price of second hand imported weapons in india..

I request our members to share their views on the above gun...hows the quality of the gun, serviceability, spares availability and the pricing...

Regards

Anand
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
vijayanand84
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Alfa Proj .32 cal Revolver

Post by vijayanand84 » Sun May 23, 2021 9:44 pm

Can anyone help me on this topic???

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Mon May 24, 2021 4:22 pm

vijayanand84 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 9:39 am
I request our members to share their views on the above gun...hows the quality of the gun, serviceability, spares availability and the pricing...
As it is newly made and all steel therefore quality will be good but this brand is not as famous as Smith and Wesson. Service and spares are not going to be available in India.

I am not sure of price but my rough guess should be between 8 to 12 lacs. Make sure the seller has proper permission to sell from NRAI. As per rules person who is renowned shooter once can sell after 5 years only to junior shooter.

Person who is renowned shooter for 3 years continuously can sell after two years to a junior shooter.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

vijayanand84
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by vijayanand84 » Mon May 24, 2021 7:38 pm

Thank u Vineet ji for the reply...did u denote aspiring shooter as junior shooter..