CZ 70 .32 ACP pistol Hindi review in India

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
dsen
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

CZ 70 .32 ACP pistol Hindi review in India

Post by dsen » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:55 pm

For Advertising mail webmaster
Shivaji.Dasgupta
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: CZ 70 .32 ACP pistol Hindi review in India

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:30 pm

Royal Bengal arms has a good collection of handguns. atleast that is there in the add. Beretta, star, llama, MAB, Remington, Walther etc as well some revolvers. Not sure about there pricings etc
Regards

Shivaji

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:42 pm

It’s a world of Videos 😁. You tube Zindabad !! Royal Bengal Armoury has a good selection of Handguns , Shotguns and Rifles . I do find them priced a bit more than what the current prevailing market prices .
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by timmy » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:20 am

Speaking as an owner, the CZ 70 is a nicely made pistol that strongly resembles the Walther PP, which allows users to choose from a wide range of holsters intended for the Walther.

Although it looks similar to the Walther, the lockwork is completely different. The first clue to this is that the decocking lever of the CZ 70 (and its predecessor, the CZ 50) is on the left side of the frame, while the Walther's is on the left side of the slide.

I find the gun controllable with my large hands, as the "cut out" on the frame locates the swell of the base of the thumb to locate and lock the hand pretty well. Like all small guns, there's not a lot of room to hold it, but the plastic "horn" on the magazine is helpful.

Shortcomings: the double action pull for the first shot is pretty stiff.

Reliability: mine came with two magazines. There were feeding problems with both; reliable feeding only occurred with 4 rounds, but sometimes I could get 5 rounds to feed before the pistol jammed. I bought some Wolff magazine springs (these are supposed to be 10% stronger than issue) and the problems went away for both magazines. (Whatever you do, don't get out the pliers and start bending to fix the problem!)

I like mine, and often use it for carry. Compared to the modern "plastic" guns, it is heavy, but not so much as to tire one out carrying it. It is small, compact, and handy, and works well with an inside the waistband holster that I use.

For a 32 Auto pistol, I like mine very much, and if that's what you are interested in purchasing, I recommend it.
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman