Revolver

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
sukirtishobhan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Revolver

Post by sukirtishobhan » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:00 pm

Nishank or prahaar. Which has lighter trigger. What is weight of both. Pros and cons of both revolver

For Advertising mail webmaster
revolver
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Revolver

Post by revolver » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:32 pm

Nishank has leaf spring mechanism compared to Prahar’s coil spring trigger mechanism. So Nishank has a comparatively lighter trigger pull as also is lighter in weight than Prahar. Prahar weighs 755 gms and Niskank weighs 710 gms. Nishank has a longer barrel and claimed range of 50 mtrs. Prahar too claims to have a 50 mtrs range with 3 inch barrel. Looks wise, Nishank looks a little disproportionate due to it’s elongated barrel beyond the foresight tip, whereas Prahar’s cerakoted cylinder is a, like it or hate it design. I am not too sure about the cost difference, as it varies from state to state. Personally if you ask me, since I own a Prahar revolver, I have no regrets except for the poor quality of frame screws, a problem which is common across all IOF revolver models including Nishank. I haven’t found the trigger pull of Prahar to be that obstructive, neither does the weight bother me. I prefer slightly beefy weapons. So eventually it’s your choice.Have a look at the link below.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=28340#p270038