New Individuals Can Import Gun as Imported by Premier Gun House Delhi ???

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
mumbaihurricane
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: New Individuals Can Import Gun as Imported by Premier Gun House Delhi ???

Post by mumbaihurricane » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:15 am

Vineet wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:52 pm
mumbaihurricane wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:09 am
Thanks,
I had seen that, perhaps I should have written it more distinct.

I need those for reference, how can it be shared with me?

Regards
PM me your WhatsApp no.
Thanks Vineet,

My PM function is not working.
Have dropped WhatsApp message on your number 9
72xx6xxxx

Regards

For Advertising mail webmaster
Bittoo
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Bittoo » Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:58 am

Only 28 weapons which were imported against invoice no 00002 - 2021 dt. 22.1.2021 which were imported before issue of S. C. N are lying at the port.

hdn
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

As We Filled a PIL Writ Petition Civil No 2600/2022 in Hon’ble High Court Of Delhi

Post by hdn » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:55 am

Dear All Members, Import of Firearms on Actual Users Basis.
As when I came to know that M/S Premier Gun House, New Delhi imported Firearms through a license for Restricted Items from DGFT and imported 170 firearms, though there is a condition on the license that it’s for Actual Users but they started selling of those imported firearms. We filled the complaint against that to DGFT because of no satisfactory action we filled a PIL before Hon’ble High Court of Delhi on 7-2-2022 the matter 1st listed on 10-2-2022 where Premier Gun House intervened in the court proceeding and want to be a party in that PIL. They are imploded as respondents No 3 in the matter. The case was again listed on 4-4-2022 and Hon’ble Court after quite arguments restrain M/s Premier Gun House for any further import of firearms and respondents are directed not to issue any clearance for the shipment imported on 15-03-2022 in the Delhi Air Cargo Terminal. Moreover the Hon’ble court directed the all respondents to file affidavit within a period of four weeks.
We will update more soon for the above matter.
Thanks for reading this post
Regards HDN

winnie_the_pooh
Veteran
Veteran

Re: As We Filled a PIL Writ Petition Civil No 2600/2022 in Hon’ble High Court Of Delhi

Post by winnie_the_pooh » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:35 pm

hdn wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:55 am
As when I came to know that M/S Premier Gun House, New Delhi imported Firearms through a license for Restricted Items from DGFT and imported 170 firearms, though there is a condition on the license that it’s for Actual Users but they started selling of those imported firearms. We filled the complaint against that to DGFT because of no satisfactory action we filled a PIL before Hon’ble High Court of Delhi on 7-2-2022 the matter 1st listed on 10-2-2022 where Premier Gun House intervened in the court proceeding and want to be a party in that PIL. They are imploded as respondents No 3 in the matter. The case was again listed on 4-4-2022 and Hon’ble Court after quite arguments restrain M/s Premier Gun House for any further import of firearms and respondents are directed not to issue any clearance for the shipment imported on 15-03-2022 in the Delhi Air Cargo Terminal. Moreover the Hon’ble court directed the all respondents to file affidavit within a period of four weeks.
Regards HDN
What prompted you to do this?

KDS991213
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: As We Filled a PIL Writ Petition Civil No 2600/2022 in Hon’ble High Court Of Delhi

Post by KDS991213 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:44 pm

winnie_the_pooh wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:35 pm
hdn wrote:
Regards HDN
What prompted you to do this?
I really hope that there is no infighting among what's left of the Indian firearm community.

nbk3y7k
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by nbk3y7k » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:34 am

hdn wrote:
Regards HDN
Mr Harkishan HDN it is shameful for what you are doing. It clearly shows that it is not a PIL and you are not saving any interest of any public. But you are using it for your personal gain and self interest.
DGFT , Police , Customs , Dealer everyone cannot be wrong and all intelligent people can judge that.

There are some jealous people with whom you are doing all this for your personal gains.

Being a public this PIL is not in our interest and it is Better if you understand and withdraw the PIL asap. It will open Pandora’s box on all arms Transaction in india and May impact all of us I.e. civilians and arms traders.
Regards,
RR

Shivaji.Dasgupta
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:21 pm

nbk3y7k wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:34 am
hdn wrote:
Regards HDN
Mr Harkishan HDN it is shameful for what you are doing. It clearly shows that it is not a PIL and you are not saving any interest of any public. But you are using it for your personal gain and self interest.
DGFT , Police , Customs , Dealer everyone cannot be wrong and all intelligent people can judge that.

There are some jealous people with whom you are doing all this for your personal gains.

Being a public this PIL is not in our interest and it is Better if you understand and withdraw the PIL asap. It will open Pandora’s box on all arms Transaction in india and May impact all of us I.e. civilians and arms traders.

I support you sir, this PIL is no where in public interest rather looks like the internal rivalry of arms traders.
This is the reason we are lacking in arms production and import both. It may heard rude but always its someone from us who pull us back in our efforts.
Regards

Shivaji

hdn
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by hdn » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:29 pm

Dear All,
I am once again thanking you for your valuable comments but as our, This Forum Friend Abk3y7k and Shivaji Dasgupta put their remarks as to the best of their knowledge. I would like to say to all of you that even anything wrong is committed by anyone, someone must have the courage to expose the wrongdoers unfortunately you might be a businessman and have a vested interest but if some would really like to about me then he/she must see the orders in Writ Petition Criminal 1145 of 2010 whare one of the people who ........................................................we are.
About RR whatever he is saying that "Mr Harkishan HDN it is shameful for what you are doing". We would like to assure you all that this matter will not be going to be end at this stage you will find more like M/s Premier Gun House, New Delhi in this matter and next would be another firm that imported more than 4000 firearms for the Shooter in India. So there can be different perceptions to understand the same as who ever has a commercial interest they feel that we are doing wrong but at the end of the day their percentage is very little or negligible, I am not stopping them to say what they are saying but if they place so reason to substantiate their submission that would be the best.
As the RR says "It will open Pandora’s box on all arms Transaction in India".
In our opinion, it's a correct judgment of RR that a PANDORAS BOX Will be opened in due course which will affect only wrongdoers.
We will assure all our members that the truth will come whare the peoples who have connections in the government department feels that they can do whatever they want and no one can stop them from doing wrong.
Rest will on the next.
Thanks for understanding the truth.
HDN

KDS991213
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by KDS991213 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:30 pm

hdn wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:29 pm
Dear All,
I am once again thanking you for your valuable comments but as our, This Forum Friend Abk3y7k and Shivaji Dasgupta put their remarks as to the best of their knowledge. I would like to say to all of you that even anything wrong is committed by anyone, someone must have the courage to expose the wrongdoers unfortunately you might be a businessman and have a vested interest but if some would really like to about me then he/she must see the orders in Writ Petition Criminal 1145 of 2010 whare one of the people who ........................................................we are.
About RR whatever he is saying that "Mr Harkishan HDN it is shameful for what you are doing". We would like to assure you all that this matter will not be going to be end at this stage you will find more like M/s Premier Gun House, New Delhi in this matter and next would be another firm that imported more than 4000 firearms for the Shooter in India. So there can be different perceptions to understand the same as who ever has a commercial interest they feel that we are doing wrong but at the end of the day their percentage is very little or negligible, I am not stopping them to say what they are saying but if they place so reason to substantiate their submission that would be the best.
As the RR says "It will open Pandora’s box on all arms Transaction in India".
In our opinion, it's a correct judgment of RR that a PANDORAS BOX Will be opened in due course which will affect only wrongdoers.
We will assure all our members that the truth will come whare the peoples who have connections in the government department feels that they can do whatever they want and no one can stop them from doing wrong.
Rest will on the next.
Thanks for understanding the truth.
HDN
It is mostly the rich &/or well connected who have an easy time importing firearms. The common man is the one who relies on these so called wrongdoers. As someone who is working on his own firearm design with hopes of someday starting my own factory, your effort will financially benefit me. But with a straight face I cannot say that our Indian arms are anywhere close to the reliability, accuracy or build quality of the foreign counterparts. You are playing a dangerous game which will only hurt the middle & poor classes.

EkManushya
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by EkManushya » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:52 pm

in my humble opinion, a PIL for removing firearms from list of restricted items to import will be much better as it will provide a level playing field for everyone instead of just connected people. as far as i know, this was done when foreign currency reserve was low but after 38 years, the situation has changed but successive governments have not changed it. so sorry but the PIL which is being talked about here is like removing few leaves instead of the whole tree which will keep on growing more leaves after some time at another place and then this task of filing PILs one after another will transform the Good Samaritan images into Vexatious litigants. thanks. 🙏

KDS991213
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by KDS991213 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:06 pm

EkManushya wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:52 pm
in my humble opinion, a PIL for removing firearms from list of restricted items to import will be much better as it will provide a level playing field for everyone instead of just connected people. as far as i know, this was done when foreign currency reserve was low but after 38 years, the situation has changed but successive governments have not changed it. so sorry but the PIL which is being talked about here is like removing few leaves instead of the whole tree which will keep on growing more leaves after some time at another place and then this task of filing PILs one after another will transform the Good Samaritan images into Vexatious litigants. thanks. 🙏
I agree. Hopefully someone can convince the government to remove the arms & ammunition limit as well.

hdn
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by hdn » Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:01 pm

Dear All Members,
As it’s true that the government of India banned the import of firearms & weapons for civilians in the years 1986 due to extreme shortages of foreign currency but today India has the lifetimes highest reserves of foreign currency & the government can look in to this issue we will raise the same only after the DGFT Affidavit comes in our PIL we will request the court to look into this that despite we have the highest reserves of Forex the banned which was imposed on firearms import can’t be survived & the gun lovers may get a choice which firearms they would like to buy.
As we are trying to get the copy of the 1986 firearms banned notification because it’s must require for the change or repatriation than everyone can buy the firearms of his/her choice.
Rest will be on Next
Thanks for reading the post
Regards
HDN

winnie_the_pooh
Veteran
Veteran

Post by winnie_the_pooh » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:37 pm

There is no notification banning the import. All the govt. did was to amend the EXIM policy/ withdraw the exemption to the individual.

The reason was the abuse of the privilege granted to individuals to import arms and anmo for their own personal use. Basically what now only a few are doing was being done by many. Re.the govt.allowing imports, not going to happen.

There is nothing wrong with 'Indian steel' . What is happening in the private manufacture of arms for the civilian mkt. at present is that some people went and got licenses in the hope of making a quick buck by selling guns hastily cobbled together in the belief that if an imported 50-60 year old pistol is going for 10lakh they can get at least 40 to 50% of that for their guns. All these are chaps who have been gundealers. None knows anything about gunsmithing. All that they know is the buying and selling price of guns and ammo.already in the market. It would be foolish to expect anything from them and all these handguns with fanciful names will remain mere curiosities. Eventually some one with the right business model will enter the market.

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:36 pm

hdn wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:01 pm
Dear All Members,
As it’s true that the government of India banned the import of firearms & weapons for civilians in the years 1986 due to extreme shortages of foreign currency
What I heard was that import was banned due to terrorism in Punjab.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:53 pm

winnie_the_pooh wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:37 pm
at present is that some people went and got licenses in the hope of making a quick buck
The big change that happened is that government granted private people license to manufacture handguns. No one thought this could be possible before Arms Rules 2016.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.