How NOT to handle a firearm safely

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

How NOT to handle a firearm safely

Post by eljefe » Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:18 pm

How many mistakes do you find in this video ?comments VERY welcome

''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

For Advertising mail webmaster
nbk3y7k
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: How NOT to handle a firearm safely

Post by nbk3y7k » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:00 pm

1. He pulled the trigger without checking the chamber
2. He is pointing the barrel towards himself 😂😂
3. Magazine is still in the weapon when he was cleaning
4. Overconfident
5. Finger always on trigger.

Seems a novice and crazy person handling weapons.
Regards,
RR

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:11 pm

Technically,zero gun handling or technical knowledge. Has 70k sheeple as subscribers. Must have been a saree salesman before he started selling guns.
According to him, range was increased by ‘reducing’the size of the barrel. 😂

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

EkManushya
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by EkManushya » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:51 pm

gun handling and using is a rare thing even for a lot of people who own it. few years back, many businessmen who had guns, were asked about it and except 2-3, none of them were able to load their weapon within proper time. many forgot to unlock safety as well.
selling a gun is not something rare considering lack of knowledge about it in our country. i had a talk with 4-5 renowned gun shop owners and their salesmen recently - they are selling it like pack of chips - not knowing properly what is in it. had a talk with someone very senior in webley india. he kept repeating - this is the best one, selling like hotcake, we are unable to match the supply. i asked how it is different from iof & he said iof is garbage, ours is webley - only name is enough sir.
sab chalta hai apne desh mein.

shooter50
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by shooter50 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:07 pm

As I posted on another thread. There is a problem with IOF but the bigger problem in India are absolutely untrained Gunsmiths.

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:50 am

shooter50 wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:07 pm
As I posted on another thread. There is a problem with IOF but the bigger problem in India are absolutely untrained Gunsmiths.
Yes. But this bloke has 70k ecstatic subscribers who will learn the wrong techniques and safe handling. His operative vocabular:
Bahut sundar hai
Main kya bataoon
Slide mein/ barrel mein goli - used interchangeably
Clutch- for the iof pistol grip safety

main video ke liye yeh kar raha hoon, aap mat kariye.

He needs to pull his finger off the trigger and insert it elsewhere!
And stop shooting at steel plates using a stone backstop.
Motormouth with a camera,flunky and a fat wallet.

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:31 pm

That guy is a vulgar idiot. Spouts gibberish. Someone sent me his so called review of the Raptor pistol from Sheik Arms.Cringe worthy from the get go.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

rs123in
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by rs123in » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:16 am

That's the irony of India as on date, there is no reliable source of info for citizen.

1. This empty space/vacuum was exploited by weapon dealers and theirs Kiths & Kins, for drawing mass attention.
2. Motive - Personal popularity amongst peers, increase in gun sales, promotion of products etc.
3. Result - Plethora of misinformation and myths floating on Youtube.

And we have to live with it, as there is no alternative visible.

EkManushya
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by EkManushya » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:34 pm

true. i saw two so-called small reviews of New light pistol crossfire by a gun seller's channel. he sais "by its look it doesn't look like a 32 pistol but a 45 pistol" and then kept repeating something like "you can take it as 45 pistol". i was just speechless at this.

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:23 pm

I come from a ‘booking’generation.
Stand in queue to get a phone application / gas application signed by MP. Queue outside SBI for Chetak, New Maruti buyers get raided by IT. Or half a day in queue for Jayanti Janta express booking. Ad Nauseum.
Now that the strangle hold of the Honourable company of Bedpan makers with their .32 webley copy ‘ Hatoda’ is broken, there will be many who will want to reap the quick profits.
Yes, a generation of people have grown up with no real exposure to firearms, brainwashed into believing guns are bad. Into this lacuna step in the ‘make a quick buck’ gun experts whose leitmotif seems to be exposure on unsocial media.
And claim to fame is - watching gangsta rap vids, which show some ‘hep’gun handling’ bound to get them a one night stand with the fair and lovelies , and the unmitigated adulation of bunch of ‘college yaars’

Excuse me, I think I’m going to be sick