This is a gun review

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

This is a gun review

Post by eljefe » Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:28 pm

Even with my rudimentary Hindi and ‘gaali Punjabi’ this vid is crystal clear. Strongly recommended.

''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

For Advertising mail webmaster
EkManushya
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: This is a gun review

Post by EkManushya » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:22 pm

Raptor? isn't that misfires a lot and in one case its barrel also blast? thanks.

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:14 pm

Technically, minimum of 3 factors towards a ‘misfire’
The shooter
The ammo
The gun

If you have a link about the barrel blast, please share

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

EkManushya
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by EkManushya » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:42 pm

eljefe wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:14 pm
Technically, minimum of 3 factors towards a ‘misfire’
The shooter
The ammo
The gun

If you have a link about the barrel blast, please share
i agree with that sir.
i saw images of it twice but don't remember the site now.
this is one video of multiple misfires which i am able to find

this person went to their factory and tried the pistol there and there also was one misfire iirc. there was a video of it too though it went very fast so requires watching it 2-3 times, at least that is what i did and then i felt the misfire.

in his latest video, he has mentioned the barrel blast of raptor.

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:59 am

he is an ex LEO so that is expected
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

rs123in
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by rs123in » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:41 am

EkManushya wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:42 pm

this person went to their factory and tried the pistol there and there also was one misfire iirc. there was a video of it too though it went very fast so requires watching it 2-3 times, at least that is what i did and then i felt the misfire.
I as happy to see his reviews, as at least he is very honest in exposing fallacies of the weapon, which most of other channels, primarily owned by Gun dealers would never do.

My perception of Guns blog is, its amongst very few non-commercial Indian channel's on YouTube, rare in our country.

EkManushya
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by EkManushya » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:24 pm

rs123in wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:41 am
EkManushya wrote:

I as happy to see his reviews, as at least he is very honest in exposing fallacies of the weapon, which most of other channels, primarily owned by Gun dealers would never do.

My perception of Guns blog is, its amongst very few non-commercial Indian channel's on YouTube, rare in our country.
a good thing is that he is based in my city and associated with a real gun shooting academy which i am thinking of joining. most of the gun dealers are selling things like vegetables without understanding their responsibility. thanks.

kanwar76 wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:59 am
sorry, noob question but "LEO"?

rs123in
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by rs123in » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:05 am

I have again investment my time & effort in candidly putting my chain of thoughts on Tube, in form of video compilation and failure of Make in India, specially in field of firearms.

Pls have a look, critically analyse, if required. Suggestions are most welcome, for growth of Gun Lover community in India.

Sorry for criticizing many in this review, but 90% of gun reviews on YouTube, focus only on positive attributes, maybe, hiding negatives.

This might lead to wrong decisions in weapon purchase and buyers remorse in future. So I made this.

Also, please suggest me, should I dub my thoughts in English? Is it required?

EkManushya
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by EkManushya » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:13 am

rs123in wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:05 am
I have again investment my time & effort in candidly putting my chain of thoughts on Tube, in form of video compilation and failure of Make in India, specially in field of firearms.

Pls have a look, critically analyse, if required. Suggestions are most welcome, for growth of Gun Lover community in India.

Sorry for criticizing many in this review, but 90% of gun reviews on YouTube, focus only on positive attributes, maybe, hiding negatives.

This might lead to wrong decisions in weapon purchase and buyers remorse in future. So I made this.

Also, please suggest me, should I dub my thoughts in English? Is it required?
imho Criticism is required for the positive growth. hiding negatives will not take them very far as some people will tell others about it and then whether they didn't had an idea or kept it hidden - both will be taken as a bad thing. a customer needs to know both positive and negative features to make an informed decision.
dubbing in English is a good idea for our forum as i think we have members from entire country and not everyone understands Hindi.
i had a talk with Sial Manufacturers for Webley Scott India and according to him, .32 pistol is expected by mid 2022 and .45 not before 2022 end. he also said Glock does not have a license to manufacture arms / commercial npb firearms which is why they are not doing anything at all.
Malhotrasons's partner told me in Dec 2021 that is expected in first quarter of 2022 with a price of around 3.5lakhs but they will not be manufacturing ammunition immediately but expected to do it asap.
thanks.

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:13 pm

EkManushya wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:24 pm
rs123in wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:41 am
EkManushya wrote:

a good thing is that he is based in my city and associated with a real gun shooting academy which i am thinking of joining. most of the gun dealers are selling things like vegetables without understanding their responsibility. thanks.

kanwar76 wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:59 am
sorry, noob question but "LEO"?
Law enforcement officer.
yank Speak for ex policewallah 😉

EkManushya
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by EkManushya » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:24 pm

eljefe wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:13 pm
Law enforcement officer.
yank Speak for ex policewallah 😉
thanks friend for the clarification

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:32 pm

Nice work.
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.