CZ PISTOL IN INDIA

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
sukirtishobhan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:59 pm

Re: CZ PISTOL IN INDIA

Post by sukirtishobhan » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:43 am

My Grandfather IAS. Got Cz 45 model .25 ACP in Rs 45 only in 1953. With 2 magazine. Now transferred to father on heirloom basis.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Jr.
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:06 am

Re: CZ PISTOL IN INDIA

Post by Jr. » Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:40 pm

My Father purchased his Brno in 22LR for Rs.60.
Gone are the days.

Regards,
Jr.

Crazygunlover
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:35 pm

Re: CZ PISTOL IN INDIA

Post by Crazygunlover » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:11 pm

Sir, when is cz pistol launching in india and in which bores ?? And plz also mention price range ...exited

Jr.
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:06 am

Re: CZ PISTOL IN INDIA

Post by Jr. » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:02 pm

The details as per their website.
https://vinveli.in/commercial/firearms-pistols/
They have not yet officially come out with the pricing.
You can go on-line and view their Rifle and ShotGun models,
Intended for the Indian market.

Regards,
Jr.

Jr.
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:06 am

Re: CZ PISTOL IN INDIA

Post by Jr. » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:54 pm

It has now been over a year since CZ brought over Colt.
I am told their quality is greatly improved,since.
Hopefully we in India will benefit from their collaboration with Vinveli.

Regards,
Jr.

User avatar
vaibhavyadav
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:29 am

Re: CZ PISTOL IN INDIA

Post by vaibhavyadav » Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:50 am

Got a call from the CZ Vinveli Team, it sounded just like a market survey.
Spoke to two different persons from their team, each had different expected launch dates.
So I would not hold my horses for CZ to deliver at least in 2022.
However, I genuinely hope they deliver quality pistols in India soon.

ritamrudra
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:11 pm

Re: CZ PISTOL IN INDIA

Post by ritamrudra » Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:21 pm

vaibhavyadav wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:50 am
Got a call from the CZ Vinveli Team, it sounded just like a market survey.
Spoke to two different persons from their team, each had different expected launch dates.
So I would not hold my horses for CZ to deliver at least in 2022.
However, I genuinely hope they deliver quality pistols in India soon.
I too got a call from them after I expressed interest for one of their models, and they said that prices will be out by Nov -Dec with the models launching by March, 2023..

We have to wait and watch I guess...

HKASHYAP
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:52 pm

Re: CZ PISTOL IN INDIA

Post by HKASHYAP » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:33 pm

I am told the .45 model will be available during December 2022 at 2L plus GST.... 🤞

usman666
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:38 am

Re: CZ PISTOL IN INDIA

Post by usman666 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:35 pm

i today bought a slightly used CZ75D Compact 9mm for 150K PKR , ACT italy 17 shot spare mag got 10k Pkr... how much is it in India ?

User avatar
dada_yuvraj_13
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:10 pm
Location: Bilaspur
Contact:

Re: CZ PISTOL IN INDIA

Post by dada_yuvraj_13 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:51 pm

Česká zbrojovka Uherský Brod 45 25 caliber pistol more tar is available in South India Our SP Sir head was also taken from Hyderabad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot
Posts: 5065
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:14 am
Location: Tbilisi,Georgia

Re: CZ PISTOL IN INDIA

Post by Vikram » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:05 pm

dada_yuvraj_13 wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:51 pm
Česká zbrojovka Uherský Brod 45 25 caliber pistol more tar is available in South India Our SP Sir head was also taken from Hyderabad
Placing one's finger on the trigger unless one is ready to fire the firearm at a target is dangerous. It can cause an accidental discharge. Please follow safety rules.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Nagagun
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:21 pm

Re: CZ PISTOL IN INDIA

Post by Nagagun » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:48 pm

I got a call from VINVELI yesterday. On the call .. they told me pistol was available and they will be launching the gun (.22) by March.

I don't know how much the price will be but I won't mind purchasing a trainer version of cz.. been browsing for prices 375 usd to 750 usd is affordable even if it doubles due to import.. looking forward to some real deal here.

User avatar
dada_yuvraj_13
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:10 pm
Location: Bilaspur
Contact:

Re: CZ PISTOL IN INDIA

Post by dada_yuvraj_13 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:14 pm

Vikram wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:05 pm
dada_yuvraj_13 wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:51 pm
Česká zbrojovka Uherský Brod 45 25 caliber pistol more tar is available in South India Our SP Sir head was also taken from Hyderabad
Placing one's finger on the trigger unless one is ready to fire the firearm at a target is dangerous. It can cause an accidental discharge. Please follow safety rules.
Dear vikram the CZ magzine was out and the barrel is also empty and we follow safety rules

User avatar
timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer
Posts: 2943
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:03 am
Location: home on the range

Re: CZ PISTOL IN INDIA

Post by timmy » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:29 pm

dada_yuvraj_13 wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:14 pm
Vikram wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:05 pm
dada_yuvraj_13 wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:51 pm
Česká zbrojovka Uherský Brod 45 25 caliber pistol more tar is available in South India Our SP Sir head was also taken from Hyderabad
Placing one's finger on the trigger unless one is ready to fire the firearm at a target is dangerous. It can cause an accidental discharge. Please follow safety rules.
Dear vikram the CZ magzine was out and the barrel is also empty and we follow safety rules
I'm sorry, sir, but your reasoning and excuses cannot change the fact that a cardinal rule of gun safety is that one does not place one's finger on the trigger until one is ready to shoot, which you were not observing in the pic you posted.

Relying on the magazine safety is not safe. Many people have been killed by guns in which "the barrel was empty." You were not following safety rules, no matter what your excuse may be. Takes some responsibility for your actions and learn -- don't make excuses for being unsafe.
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

User avatar
drlizard
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:52 am
Location: Guwahati

Re: CZ PISTOL IN INDIA

Post by drlizard » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:02 pm

dada_yuvraj_13 wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:51 pm

Dear vikram the CZ magzine was out and the barrel is also empty and we follow safety rules
Hi there,

I am sorry but I have to agree with Vikram on this.
Even if the mag is out, the chamber is empty and the weapon is safety checked and clear, we still do not put our finger on the trigger unless we're about to shoot.

The safety rules are absolute. There are NO conditions whatsoever that allows for bending or breaking those rules. Whether the weapon is empty or loaded is not taken into consideration.

It is about building good muscle memory. Even if you're not consciously avoiding the trigger, good muscle memory and repeated training will ensure that your finger automatically stays off the trigger.

I hope you take our suggestions in a positive way my friend. I only want the best for all of us. I was corrected by someone too many years back. Please do not misunderstand my intentions. I have the utmost respect for you while giving you a gentle and friendly nudge towards better gun handling. I hope that you will help me better myself someday in return !!

Best regards and have an awesome day ahead!!

Ankur.

P.s. Nice pistol 👌🏼👌🏼
"Kill time before time kills you"
- Dr Ankur Baruah

Post Reply