Who Will Be Happy If NPB Arms Import Open for

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
hdn
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Who Will Be Happy If NPB Arms Import Open for

Post by hdn » Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:45 pm

Dear All Members,
As you all are aware that the import of Firearms was banned since 1986 on the basis of shortage of foreign currency reserves in our country, but the same was allowed to be imported under Restricted Category for selective categories as Renowned Shooters with certain conditions on sale but there are a flaws in Custom Rules 146 & 147 in 146 a Shooter can import firearms on the basis of import license issued by National Rifle Association of India (NRAI) with the condition that they can’t sell the Firearms for a period of 2 years and then to another shooters and there is 0% Zero duty on it.
But 147 a Renown Shooters can import as many as Firearms which is endorsed ‘that can be upto 12 firearms’ every time he or she would like to bring subject to a Custom duty of 50% on the declared values of those firearms and can sell these firearms immediately after the import because of no restrictions of sell on it.
Now these firearms are available through the arms dealers across India who are actually the financial supporter of these kind of import by Renowned Shooters.
If the government of India withdraw their restrictions of 1986 on firearms import then everyone is free to buy weapons of their choice and from wherever they get the best price.
Hoping this post will give you some hope for the future.
Rest will be on the Next
Regards
HDN

For Advertising mail webmaster
KDS991213
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Who Will Be Happy If NPB Arms Import Open for

Post by KDS991213 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:49 pm

I would be happy.

EkManushya
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by EkManushya » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:10 pm

i would be happy. this is a completely stupid restriction today which is fleecing honest common people by selling them waste items at exorbitant prices.

hdn
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by hdn » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:47 pm

True

PRINCESIDHU007
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by PRINCESIDHU007 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:42 am

I would be happy because I love imported weapons.

asifalikhanasif
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by asifalikhanasif » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:35 am

I would be happy & very next day fly to Singapore to buy a Beretta Cheetah.
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." - The God Father

kameshwar0
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by kameshwar0 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:06 pm

everyone Will Be Happy If NPB Arms Import Open

ShooterXp
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ShooterXp » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:39 pm

Import Of Firearms By Individuals was Permitted before 1987 , But then something happened because of which Someone For Power Banned Firearms For Civilians So that they stay Unarmed and Unprotected From Some Groups which are Openly Beheading Innocent Shopkeeper .

Sent from my SM-M015G using Tapatalk

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:40 pm

kameshwar0 wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:06 pm
Except for those who stand to lose money - if imports were to be opened up!

They will always oppose any such moves which may lead them to book losses! They may be a miniscule minority, but clearly they will not be happy... just saying!
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:43 pm

ShooterXp wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:39 pm
Import Of Firearms By Individuals was Permitted before 1987 , But then something happened because of which Someone For Power Banned Firearms For Civilians So that they stay Unarmed and Unprotected From Some Groups which are Openly Beheading Innocent Shopkeeper .

You really think the kind of crazy people who are beheading shopkeepers dictate the policy of the Government of India?! Pardon me, but what are you smoking?!
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

ShooterXp
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ShooterXp » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:19 pm

mundaire wrote:
ShooterXp wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:39 pm

You really think the kind of crazy people who are beheading shopkeepers dictate the policy of the Government of India?! Pardon me, but what are you smoking?!
Ok some people of particular community do killings and beheadings without thinking much about Government ,and if they understood peace then they would not do such Horrific Peaceful Deeds For Covering Simple Truths .
Now Where is the smoke linked here , All Are Fact Based And All is happening has Proofs Not A Dream Or Fictional Stories But Real Disasters .

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:34 pm

@shooterxp,

Please refrain from talking about communities and such.....it's a request. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but a public forum should not be a place for such things. A common interest binds us members together .......nothing more and nothing less.

ritamrudra
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by ritamrudra » Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:39 pm

mundaire wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:40 pm
kameshwar0 wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:06 pm
Except for those who stand to lose money - if imports were to be opened up!

They will always oppose any such moves which may lead them to book losses! They may be a miniscule minority, but clearly they will not be happy... just saying!
I will also be definitely happy, but as an Indian, I feel I shall be happier if the foreign companes produce firearms of excellent standards that they are known for, in India and is provided to us at reasonable price under the 'Make in India' initiative, and happiest if govt authorities provide licences withot bias and in proper spirit.... Just my opinion...
Cheers..

timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by timmy » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:41 am

I would be happy if quality firearms would become available in India and reasonable prices.

I would be even happier if an indigenous research, design development, and quality manufacturing capability were quickly developed in India, that would harness science and ingenuity to provide cutting-edge Indian arms to markets around the world.

One step at a time, I know. I'm only stating what would make me happy!
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

Ambi
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Ambi » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:29 am

timmy wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:41 am
I would be happy if quality firearms would become available in India and reasonable prices.

I would be even happier if an indigenous research, design development, and quality manufacturing capability were quickly developed in India, that would harness science and ingenuity to provide cutting-edge Indian arms to markets around the world.

One step at a time, I know. I'm only stating what would make me happy!
Well said Timmy ji! India does have the capability to design and manufacture satellites & launchers. Pistols and revolvers are no big deal. But what support can you expect from a government which is outfitting its army with imported assault rifles and side arms? They aren't part of ' Átmanirbhar Bhárat'. Our CAPF, battling Maoists and Manning Pakistan borders are armed with IOF products, making them sitting ducks against enemies. The Ambassador Saga continues.