Glock pistol for civilization

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
Lal Pratap
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Lal Pratap » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:40 pm

For Advertising mail webmaster
asifalikhanasif
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Glock pistol for civilization

Post by asifalikhanasif » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:42 pm

Lal Pratap wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:40 pm
Glock Is Not Making Pistols for Civilians, He is happy only in government orders.
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." - The God Father

Ambi
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Ambi » Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:40 pm

asifalikhanasif wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:42 pm
Glock Is Not Making Pistols for Civilians, He is happy only in government orders.
To people who won't use it except during compulsory target practice.

PRINCESIDHU007
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by PRINCESIDHU007 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:22 am

:agree:
asifalikhanasif wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:42 pm
Lal Pratap wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:40 pm

hornet22
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by hornet22 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:25 am

Due to no MRP on guns and high taxes many people would not be able to buy a glock pistol not to mention the difficult licence policy.

Govt would order in huge no's and it makes sense buisness wise for glock.

UDAYANJADHAV
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by UDAYANJADHAV » Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:03 am

CMTPL and Glock has set a very bad example. Its clear now not to believe on any claims of launch date or pay for pre booking till product is available in the market.

PrakalpSingh16
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by PrakalpSingh16 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:27 pm

My personal opinion - No need to rely on glock or other internation brands like Taurus , Smith & Wesson , CZ etc. Instead we should be more focused on Indian brands like MSD , SHEIKH ARMS , NEWLIGHT , GRETTA , ASTR DEFENCE and many more upcomming brands in near future. No doubt all international brands make good quality weapons but we should focus on Indian brands is it is a long term solution .
Now many of us will say that Indian made weapons are too expensive. Yes they are but this is the first step Indian brands have taken for a better Indian Gun Culture. With time prices will eventually decrease with increase in production and demand and also lesser restriction from government with a more "refined" or "redefiend" Arms-Act that aims to provide more license so that one can safeguard their life and property.
For instance - Msd .45 is superb in terms of fit-finish and performance. I have seen the weapon myslef , held it. Every part seems to fit just perfect. I Have talked to some gun dealers as my father aims to change his .32 Gsf Mark-1 to a more reliable weapon.
According to them 2023 & 2024 will be a rise to a better and more versatile gun culture with better weapons, ammunition , accesories etc. They claim that within 2 years we will have some of ths best weapons priced between 1 - 5 lac. (Fingers Crossed)
I will end my part by saying that better is promoting Indian brands rahter than foccusing on international colabs which seemingly have no intentions for better gun culture in India.

With Regards

ashrafi1
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by ashrafi1 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:41 am

PrakalpSingh16 wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:27 pm
My personal opinion - No need to rely on glock or other internation brands like Taurus , Smith & Wesson , CZ etc. Instead we should be more focused on Indian brands like MSD , SHEIKH ARMS , NEWLIGHT , GRETTA , ASTR DEFENCE and many more upcomming brands in near future. No doubt all international brands make good quality weapons but we should focus on Indian brands is it is a long term solution .
Now many of us will say that Indian made weapons are too expensive. Yes they are but this is the first step Indian brands have taken for a better Indian Gun Culture. With time prices will eventually decrease with increase in production and demand and also lesser restriction from government with a more "refined" or "redefiend" Arms-Act that aims to provide more license so that one can safeguard their life and property.
For instance - Msd .45 is superb in terms of fit-finish and performance. I have seen the weapon myslef , held it. Every part seems to fit just perfect. I Have talked to some gun dealers as my father aims to change his .32 Gsf Mark-1 to a more reliable weapon.
According to them 2023 & 2024 will be a rise to a better and more versatile gun culture with better weapons, ammunition , accesories etc. They claim that within 2 years we will have some of ths best weapons priced between 1 - 5 lac. (Fingers Crossed)
I will end my part by saying that better is promoting Indian brands rahter than foccusing on international colabs which seemingly have no intentions for better gun culture in India.

With Regards
Totally agree!

asifalikhanasif
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by asifalikhanasif » Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:19 pm

PrakalpSingh16 wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:27 pm
My personal opinion - No need to rely on glock or other internation brands like Taurus , Smith & Wesson , CZ etc. Instead we should be more focused on Indian brands like MSD , SHEIKH ARMS , NEWLIGHT , GRETTA , ASTR DEFENCE and many more upcomming brands in near future.

They claim that within 2 years we will have some of ths best weapons priced between 1 - 5 lac. (Fingers Crossed)

With Regards
yes, agreed.
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." - The God Father