first glock deliverd

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
ashrafi1
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:18 pm

Re: first glock deliverd

Post by ashrafi1 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:06 pm

partheus wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:48 pm
Finally, some action! Will CMT also be delivering ammo to the market? Which caliber is recommended for now aside from 22lr?
As of now 45 and 22 lr are only offered,also as per my info it's out of stock.

For Advertising mail webmaster
netwit
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:41 pm

Re: first glock deliverd

Post by netwit » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:35 pm

Has anyone booked the Glock pistol ? whats the booking procedure?

Kittu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:27 am
Location: india

Re: first glock deliverd

Post by Kittu » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:40 am

counter measures1.jpg
Counter Measures can make 1000 pistol only per year in .45 caliber according to their license details while Kalyani can make 15000 pistols pa in .45 caliber.There are around 50,60 manufacturers who are making civilian firearms also.Even 20 starts manufacturing in current state
of arm licenses there will be more pistols then buyers.
Syndicate innovation got license to manufacture double barrel rifles and 6mmBR,.22LR etc and 12 gauge ammo
in 8 digit quantity. Looks like they wants to make sports grade weapons but they will also import parts and assemble it and will sell
to shooters no way these stupids can manufacture even 4th grade sports weapons.
There are hundreds of private manufactures in document who got licenses for manufacturing every kind of heavy or light weapon
army needs including explosives,war vehicles in short everything that IOF makes and army uses. govt gave manufacturing
license to hundreds of private firms .

So you can say bye,bye to IOF
One of such manufacturer got license for manufacturing only firing pins that too 760 in a year 2 per day
i dont know why he took license for.
one got license for manufacturing 455 Webley,38/200,303 etc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yes.sir98
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 27, 2022 3:44 am

Re: first glock deliverd

Post by yes.sir98 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:29 pm

Kittu wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:40 am
counter measures1.jpg

Counter Measures can make 1000 pistol only per year in .45 caliber according to their license details while Kalyani can make 15000 pistols pa in .45 caliber.There are around 50,60 manufacturers who are making civilian firearms also.Even 20 starts manufacturing in current state
of arm licenses there will be more pistols then buyers.
Syndicate innovation got license to manufacture double barrel rifles and 6mmBR,.22LR etc and 12 gauge ammo
in 8 digit quantity. Looks like they wants to make sports grade weapons but they will also import parts and assemble it and will sell
to shooters no way these stupids can manufacture even 4th grade sports weapons.
There are hundreds of private manufactures in document who got licenses for manufacturing every kind of heavy or light weapon
army needs including explosives,war vehicles in short everything that IOF makes and army uses. govt gave manufacturing
license to hundreds of private firms .

So you can say bye,bye to IOF
One of such manufacturer got license for manufacturing only firing pins that too 760 in a year 2 per day
i dont know why he took license for.
one got license for manufacturing 455 Webley,38/200,303 etc

Sir,if possible,can you please share the whole PDF/document so that we can see what and how much quantity has been issued to each manufacturer?

User avatar
sumbriavikramaditya
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:37 am
Location: Jammu, J&K

Re: first glock deliverd

Post by sumbriavikramaditya » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:01 pm

ashrafi1 wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:13 pm
Dear Mr. Vineet,

Great news!
One gun enthusiast says it's already arrived in Kolkata.

They have launched 22 lr and 45 acp.

How is 22 lr for self defence?
I do not know why but this gun enthusiast which goes by the name of "indiangunner" on Instagram was shuntted out of this forum. He always had credible news on upcoming private players in Indian Arms market. :?:

Kittu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:27 am
Location: india

Re: first glock deliverd

Post by Kittu » Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:52 am

yes.sir98 wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:29 pm
Kittu wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:40 am
counter measures1.jpg

Counter Measures can make 1000 pistol only per year in .45 caliber according to their license details while Kalyani can make 15000 pistols pa in .45 caliber.There are around 50,60 manufacturers who are making civilian firearms also.Even 20 starts manufacturing in current state
of arm licenses there will be more pistols then buyers.
Syndicate innovation got license to manufacture double barrel rifles and 6mmBR,.22LR etc and 12 gauge ammo
in 8 digit quantity. Looks like they wants to make sports grade weapons but they will also import parts and assemble it and will sell
to shooters no way these stupids can manufacture even 4th grade sports weapons.
There are hundreds of private manufactures in document who got licenses for manufacturing every kind of heavy or light weapon
army needs including explosives,war vehicles in short everything that IOF makes and army uses. govt gave manufacturing
license to hundreds of private firms .

So you can say bye,bye to IOF
One of such manufacturer got license for manufacturing only firing pins that too 760 in a year 2 per day
i dont know why he took license for.
one got license for manufacturing 455 Webley,38/200,303 etc

Sir,if possible,can you please share the whole PDF/document so that we can see what and how much quantity has been issued to each manufacturer?
https://www.ddpmod.gov.in/sites/default ... merged.pdf

Here you go.there are 9,10 .45 manufacturers.see them under license by MHA
regards

yes.sir98
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 27, 2022 3:44 am

Re: first glock deliverd

Post by yes.sir98 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:44 am

Kittu wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:52 am
yes.sir98 wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:29 pm
Kittu wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:40 am
counter measures1.jpg

Counter Measures can make 1000 pistol only per year in .45 caliber according to their license details while Kalyani can make 15000 pistols pa in .45 caliber.There are around 50,60 manufacturers who are making civilian firearms also.Even 20 starts manufacturing in current state
of arm licenses there will be more pistols then buyers.
Syndicate innovation got license to manufacture double barrel rifles and 6mmBR,.22LR etc and 12 gauge ammo
in 8 digit quantity. Looks like they wants to make sports grade weapons but they will also import parts and assemble it and will sell
to shooters no way these stupids can manufacture even 4th grade sports weapons.
There are hundreds of private manufactures in document who got licenses for manufacturing every kind of heavy or light weapon
army needs including explosives,war vehicles in short everything that IOF makes and army uses. govt gave manufacturing
license to hundreds of private firms .

So you can say bye,bye to IOF
One of such manufacturer got license for manufacturing only firing pins that too 760 in a year 2 per day
i dont know why he took license for.
one got license for manufacturing 455 Webley,38/200,303 etc

Sir,if possible,can you please share the whole PDF/document so that we can see what and how much quantity has been issued to each manufacturer?
https://www.ddpmod.gov.in/sites/default ... merged.pdf

Here you go.there are 9,10 .45 manufacturers.see them under license by MHA
regards
Thank you

casual shooter
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:31 pm
Location: nasik maharashtra

Re: first glock deliverd

Post by casual shooter » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:31 am

Which kalyani factory has small arms license ?

Kittu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:27 am
Location: india

Re: first glock deliverd

Post by Kittu » Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:34 am

casual shooter wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:31 am
Which kalyani factory has small arms license ?
M/s Kalyani Strategic Systems Limited,Satara,Maharastra.

Shadmohammed
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:30 pm

Re: My first gun

Post by Shadmohammed » Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:42 pm

any update about cmtpl glock pistol

Pratipalsinh Jadeja
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:14 pm

Re: first glock deliverd

Post by Pratipalsinh Jadeja » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:28 pm

I am a licensed arms owner, I had booked the Glock CMT G44 .22LR back in January, and I was already allotted the waiting list number, but since the MHA orders to halt sale I was unable to get my hands on the gun, If anyone has any updates regarding the same please do revert. As I have already vacated the firearm on my license and hope the issue clears before the deadline of my purchase as an arms license cannot be without an allotted firearms for more than specified time, if so the license gets cancelled.

ss2008mm
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:17 am
Location: noida

Re: first glock deliverd

Post by ss2008mm » Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:41 pm

A query here. is not .45 a prohibited bore? Can a person, with having license of a .32 handgun, buy .45 or .22 gun? I am seeing that most of the handguns which are in the pipeline of launch are not .32 bore while generally, NPB license in India is for .32 bore only.

casual shooter
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:31 pm
Location: nasik maharashtra

Re: first glock deliverd

Post by casual shooter » Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:29 am

Please refer to previous discussion in this forum on PB or NPB bores at various places.
regards

User avatar
Vineet
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 1384
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:09 am
Location: Punjab

Re: first glock deliverd

Post by Vineet » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:40 am

ss2008mm wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:41 pm
A query here. is not .45 a prohibited bore?
No it’s not. In pistols only 9mm (9x19) is restricted (PB)
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

ss2008mm
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:17 am
Location: noida

Re: first glock deliverd

Post by ss2008mm » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:46 am

No it’s not. In pistols only 9mm (9x19) is restricted (PB)
Thank you for your reply. I meant if a .32 license is good enough to purchase a .45 gun or do they issue a separate license for a .45 bore? I am ignorant if they issue separate .45 bore handgun licenses in India.

Post Reply