MSD Champion

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Re: MSD Champion

Post by Vineet » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:42 pm

jitsingh1977 wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:53 pm
Does this trick really work?

https://youtube.com/shorts/CgvOIJN65B0?feature=share4
Yes it works in MSD .45’s and IOF pistols.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:02 am

timmy wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:10 am
Vineet, thanks for those videos and targets.

This is so much more helpful than those "how the pistol comes out of the box" videos, as we see how the gun reacts in your hand, as well as how well it puts lead downrange.

Your shooting shows what one would think, that the gun does react with barrel rise when shooting. I'm also seeing that you had no problems with feeding, which is sometimes encountered with these compact 1911s. It appears as if they did their job when engineering the short pistol.

A fun day at the range for you! Thanks for showing some meaningful and useful shooting pics and vids with us.
(y)

Wilson Combat magazines 8 and 10 shot, Pachmayr grips and other 1911 accessories fits 100% accurately in MSD pistols.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by timmy » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:40 pm

Wilson Combat magazines 8 and 10 shot, Pachmayr grips and other 1911 accessories fits 100% accurately in MSD pistols.
Pachmayr grips: When I bought my Series 70 many years ago, I was told, "They make the gun." For myself, that has been quite true. They seem to stick in my hand without being sticky and provide a very firm grip.
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

UDAYANJADHAV
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by UDAYANJADHAV » Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:54 pm

Hello Vineetji, it has been some time since you got your msd champion, can you give a feedback for it? Your initial feedback was positive about it, I want to understand if you still have same thoughts about it or things have changed with time.