GSF MK 3 OR MSD CHAMPION

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
jayantraj
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

GSF MK 3 OR MSD CHAMPION

Post by jayantraj » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:48 pm

Dear friends
This is my first post on this great forum.
I have recently got my AL.
My choice for a handgun to .32 Pistol is GSF MK 3 and in .45 MSD Champion as my budget is around 3L
I was thinking to get GSF MK3 and get it some cosmetic upgrades to make it look a bit Like an imported weapon.

so can anyone suggest me a good Gunsmith in or near uttarakhand and can share pictures for modified gsf mk3

Thank you all in advance.

For Advertising mail webmaster
timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: GSF MK 3 OR MSD CHAMPION

Post by timmy » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:06 am

jayantraj, welcome to our boards. We're glad that you've chosen to join our community. There is a lot to enjoy here, and we look forward to hearing about your experiences as you continue your own shooting journey.
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

MAGNUM
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by MAGNUM » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:51 pm

jayantraj wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:48 pm
Dear friends
My choice for a handgun to .32 Pistol is GSF MK 3 and in .45 MSD Champion as my budget is around 3L

I was thinking to get GSF MK3 and get it some cosmetic upgrades to make it look a bit Like an imported weapon.

so can anyone suggest me a good Gunsmith in or near uttarakhand and can share pictures for modified gsf mk3

Now you have another great choice, Malhotrasons has just announced the launch of 7.62 x25 (.30 Tokarev) , launching on 26th Jan, should be in your budget too , i plan to buy one too

UDAYANJADHAV
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by UDAYANJADHAV » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:57 pm

jayantraj wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:48 pm
Dear friends

It depends on your specific needs. If you want a light and easy to carry pistol, go for mk3. If you dont mind extra weight and expensive ammo, champion and commander both are good.