For Sukhpreet

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
mehulkamdar

For Sukhpreet

Post by mehulkamdar » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:28 pm

This is the only unused forum and I would like to "inaugurate" it with a topic carried over from the Yahoo boards. :D

I spoke to two companies and they have Webley autos in 32 ACP but no spares for them. They have told me, though, that .25 Webley autos are not all that rare and they do come across them from time to time as well as components for them. Also a custom barrel could be made though importing the gun into the USA may be a tad difficult these days because of it being a handgun - rifles and shotguns can be brought in for servicing or customisation far more easily.

I shall continue to be on the lookout and shall hopefully find a barrel for you soon.

Cheers,

Mehul

For Advertising mail webmaster
penpusher

Post by penpusher » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:13 am

Mehul,

Thanks for all the effort that you are putting in. That too for somebody you have never met and don't know. If no barrel can be found would a barrel liner work ?

Take care,
penpusher

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:41 am

penpusher,

It is always a pleasure to work with gun enthusiasts. I live a semi retired life and have some time to do this kind of thing. SOmetimes this kind of work also helps make good friends - not a bad thing at all. :D

I am not sure that you can use a liner in something as small as a 25 cal pistol. And, to be honest, I have never heard of pistol barrels being lined anywhere. What the Simpsons people told me was that these guns were not that rare and that they did come up for sale from time to time. They have my number and would let me know if they fins a 25 cal barrel. Let's hope for the best. I'll also talk to Mike Schrank who has a treasure house of fine old guns where I took Deepak when he visited Chicago. He, too, may have some ideas about where we could possibly find something.

Cheers,

Mehul