Heckler & Koch Pistols

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
orieng
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Heckler & Koch Pistols

Post by orieng » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:37 am

Does anybody in this forum own a H&K pistol? I have never seen one and would love to know if member has it and its availabilty in India.

For Advertising mail webmaster
HydNawab
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Heckler & Koch Pistols

Post by HydNawab » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:43 am

Orieng,

About a year back some one told me of a HK4 for sale which was a pre ban import gun.It was in .32 ACP and in pretty good condition.So some H&Ks might have come in before the ban.

If you are taking about the new H&Ks like the P2000 or the USP, then the chances are very dim.

Cheers

Ashar
'It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger squeeze'.

'You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.'

-- Al Capone

orieng
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by orieng » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:53 pm

Hello Ashar,
what was the asking price of the gun and is it still for sale? And does the HK4 have a all steel body?
thanks
orieng

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:45 pm

I too saw a Hk4 for sale in Bangalore. Was maintained in excellent condition but was one of the older models. Shot a few rounds with it and felt that it handled really well.

orieng
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by orieng » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Prabhnath,
can you please get me some details of the name of the shop and price the dealer was asking for? It will be much appreciated.
thanks

cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Post by cottage cheese » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Wish someone decided to import a P7K3 in .32...my favourite smally :)

If I'm not mistaken, Orieng, the HK4 is all metal, with an alloy frame and plastic grips- rest are steel.

The HK4 is a nice piece though....apparently took a lot of ideas from the Mauser HSC... which I believe is 'relatively common' in the country.

Prabath.... It'd be nice to know what it's priced at...though I'm not exactly keeping a bright hope of a reasonable one. Would be glad anyhow if you could find out.

regards,
cc
He who can not think, is a fool; he who will not, a bigot; he who dare not - a slave!

msandhu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by msandhu » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:50 pm

I have fired HK USP in 40 cal. They are very good quality guns known for their reliability. Here is US, they are more expensive as compared to other handguns. Don't know much about their availability in India.
Cheers
Mandeep

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:23 am

Orieng,

The name of the dealer is listed in the dealers section. The pistol is with Asian Armory, Bangalore. The pistol was very well maintained. You should be abl;e to find the contact details along with their listing. Give them a call. Ayaz is the contact person.

Cottage Cheese,

I don't want to be the one to scare you with the price. Orieng I think will call them and will post the price expected. But hold on to something real tight when you read about the price :).

cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Post by cottage cheese » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:39 am

Prabhath wrote: I don't want to be the one to scare you with the price. Orieng I think will call them and will post the price expected. But hold on to something real tight when you read about the price :).
As well....I guess temporarily emigrating overseas for a few years and bringing back one on TR would cost more or less the same :)
He who can not think, is a fool; he who will not, a bigot; he who dare not - a slave!

orieng
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by orieng » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:23 pm

Prabhath,
I tried calling the Asian Armoury guy many times. But always seems to be out of the shop. Can you please call the shop and maybe post the price.
thanks in advance,'
orieng

simar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by simar » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:49 am

i have a few hk's but i dont live in india, love them almost as much as my sig pistols. I don't believe they are offered in calibers that you can have in india, unless you have a .40 or a .357sig conversion.