Accidental discharge Arminius HW3 Revolver/ frame cracking

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Accidental discharge Arminius HW3 Revolver/ frame cracking

Post by captrakshitsharma » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Hi,
I am interested in an Arminius revolver HW3 .Came across this thread in one of the posts about the Arminius HW3 revolver having Accidental discharge problems. I further followed a link to Michigan Police department where the same was confirmed and it further added the trigger safety block doesn't always work as it should. Safety being paramount this seems scary...
Also some people have mentioned it does not fire at xyz angles and that the frame being alloy is suseptible to cracking/ breaking . How true are these things? While the problem with the firearm not firing at some angle seems bogus .. unless the weapon has a problem inherent to its design or is damaged / not in good shape.
But the issue of frame cracking is disheartening. Is the frame susceptible to cracking from use/ firing or dropping.. needless to say any firearm should never be dropped.. but yes if so happens despite care and TLC we 'd all give to our firearms its should not break/ crack considering i'd be investing close to 2 lakhs on it...

We all know an empty license is a big itch ..So Experts Pls help and advice...
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

For Advertising mail webmaster
captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Accidental discharge Arminius HW3 Revolver/ frame cracking

Post by captrakshitsharma » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:28 am

Dear friends and experts.. pls post your opinions and help me decide... thx
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

Risala
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Accidental discharge Arminius HW3 Revolver/ frame cracking

Post by Risala » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:10 am

captrakshitsharma wrote:Dear friends and experts.. pls post your opinions and help me decide... thx
http://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1525

Read this thread all your doubts will be clarified....
All that stuff about dropping,alloy frame etc are pure BS...even a Beretta 81 FS that sells for close to 15 L has an alloy frame...so....it is a very sought after handgun by folks who can dish out that kind of moolah
HTH