Return of NSP weapon - Rifle

Posts related to rifles.
Wg Cdr V Goel
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Return of NSP weapon - Rifle

Post by Wg Cdr V Goel » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:02 am

I am a retired IAF officer . I wish to return my NSP weapon [ rifle ] earliest . I live in New Delhi . Pl suggest the procedure for returning it .
Thanking You .

For Advertising mail webmaster
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Return of NSP weapon - Rifle

Post by goodboy_mentor » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:41 am

Please contact the office that issued you the NSP weapon if they have any such procedure.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

kanglasa
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kanglasa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:25 am

Wg Cdr V Goel wrote:I am a retired IAF officer . I wish to return my NSP weapon [ rifle ] earliest . I live in New Delhi . Pl suggest the procedure for returning it .
Thanking You .
Sir write to os det MGO Branch IHQ army. There are lots of people waiting in queue for the 30 BA rifle. Or if someone is interested you can give it to him, again it has to be the same process, depositing the rifle means you have to go to jabalpur to deposit it, but transfering to someone means you have to give it to him( only serving officer are eligible for the transfer).
Sir yku can msg me, i will i will put the word across.
I walk as if I rule the world or else i walk as if I don't give a damn who the heck rules the world and remember there is a hairline differences between a foolhardy and bravery.
EK GOLI DO DUSHMAN

sushant042005
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by sushant042005 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:51 am

Sir I am interested in getting your rifle transferred on to me. If you want to go ahead plz msg me . Self is eligible for NSP.

Mahendrathar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Mahendrathar » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:47 pm

Pls go through the army order and follow each steps.. thr has been a lot of damage already done.

vishudjb
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by vishudjb » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:30 pm

sushant042005 wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:51 am
Sir I am interested in getting your rifle transferred on to me. If you want to go ahead plz msg me . Self is eligible for NSP.
If you are interested contact me for revolver

andy_65_in
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by andy_65_in » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:49 pm

Wg Cdr V Goel wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:02 am
I am a retired IAF officer . I wish to return my NSP weapon [ rifle ] earliest . I live in New Delhi . Pl suggest the procedure for returning it .
Thanking You .
OS 15/16 to be contacted....theyll let you know whats to be done....

revolver
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by revolver » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:04 pm

[/quote]If you are interested contact me for revolver
[/quote]

Sir,

I am interested in procuring ur NSP revolver. I am a AIV Arms license holder and also eligible for NSP weapons. I am unable to connect with you on the forum. I request if you can suggest how I should get in touch with you.
Regards

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:59 pm

Almost all NSP firearms should/ would qualify as curio... one may consider exploring that route as well...
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

revolver
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by revolver » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:27 am

mundaire wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:59 pm
Almost all NSP firearms should/ would qualify as curio... one may consider exploring that route as well...
I don’t think all would qualify as many weapons issued r sometimes as new as from the 80’s n 90’s. Not sure if conversion to curio would apply..

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:43 am

Date of issue is immaterial, the rule concerns date of manufacture.... with a 50 year cut off, that means anything made on or before 1971 is a curio per the law.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

revolver
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by revolver » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:29 am

mundaire wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:43 am
Date of issue is immaterial, the rule concerns date of manufacture.... with a 50 year cut off, that means anything made on or before 1971 is a curio per the law.
Noted. However, provisions of converting NSP weapons to Curio during the holders lifetime are almost nonexistent. ARs only mention returning the weapons to Ordanance when the officer retires and does not hold a Civil Arms license or can transferring it to another serving officer. In the eventuality of the officer’s demise, the weapon can be claimed by the heirs of the officer by ‘deactivating’ the weapon under the ‘heirloom weapons’ policy. Even in this case Curio conversion option is not available. Please can you throw some light as to how can one go about converting NSP weapons to Curio? What will be the general approach ?