firm arm licence on base of family heirloom

Posts related to rifles.
dhruvkumarvv
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

firm arm licence on base of family heirloom

Post by dhruvkumarvv » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:00 pm

In 2005 My father was died. He had Winchester rifle but after his death rifle deposited in police station locker and after arm dealer our relatives are sold in 2005. I AM 15 years old at that time in 2005 when my father was passed away and rifle deposited to police station and sold to arm dealer. I am minor at that time So rifle licence not transfer to me. So now At 32 year age how can I avail firm arm licence on base of family heirloom or inheritance or if any other type ?? In effect of my late father’s rifle licence. I want to get now rifle weapon arm. Some lack of legal knowledge I have delayed for demanding.
Last edited by dhruvkumarvv on Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
dilip
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: firm arm licence on base of family heirloom

Post by dilip » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:59 am

Hi
No you are not applicable in the category of heirloom licence now because you have already sold the rifle . The rifle should have been deposited in police armoury.
Before Govt used to give 1 year for the heirs to apply for the licence till then you can keep it deposited under section 21 of arms rules with dealer and after 1 year you can deposit it with Police armoury.
Powale Arms Repaires and Dealer Mumbai