Applying for Gun(revolver) license

A posts related to self defence/ home defence. Please post anything related to legal aspects in the 'Legal Eagle' section.
Afaque
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Applying for Gun(revolver) license

Post by Afaque » Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:53 pm

Hi , I am from Andhra Pradesh currently living in hyderabad. and I feel I am in deep life threatening situation. So I want to apply for Gun license to save my life and as self defense. I heard it takes ages to get a Gun license approved after applying. So if I am from Andhra Pradesh state how long do I have to wait and what is the procedure to get approval rate increased . Which is official website for our state citizens and can anyone help me regarding necessary forms and documents and proof needled. Hope you will helpful in this regard.

Thank you

For Advertising mail webmaster
nikhilpunalur
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Applying for Gun(revolver) license

Post by nikhilpunalur » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:14 pm

hi, by law license has to be approved or rejected within 60 days once the police submit your conduct report in s4 form to the collector. police has to submit report within 30 days after filing application. so total 90 days max according to arms rules 2016. if it take more than the said time you can file a case in the court to make it happen.

drshamsherrana
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Applying for Gun(revolver) license

Post by drshamsherrana » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:14 pm

pl do visit the office of the licensing authority ,DM orCP and inquire .try to be friendly with arms clerk.visit 2-3 times before submitting the license form.some time they will guide u the ways and means,for acquiring a license .
regards