Robbed in broad daylight!!!!!!!!

A posts related to self defence/ home defence. Please post anything related to legal aspects in the 'Legal Eagle' section.
badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:19 pm

Hi Monty wellcome back,Did u found any clue regarding robbers???????
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"

For Advertising mail webmaster
toyfj40
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Robbed in broad daylight!!!!!!!!

Post by toyfj40 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:42 pm

monty3006";p="15949 wrote:My house got burgled on the 22nd of March.
I am sorry for your "invasion".
I was burglarized multiple times in a previous town/home.
It is a very "aggravating" feeling... I am happy to know you
are not personally harmed. Best of luck with your recovery.

cooldude
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by cooldude » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:33 pm

Sorry to hear that Monty. My sympathies. Criminals are basically cowards. They will never go to a place where there is even a 1% chance of their getting harmed physically but exceptions are always there to the rules. This I can tell you from my personal experience. I bet they did not know you had Guns. More than 50% of the battle with anti social elements is on a Psychological plane. You should display your weapons publicly on every opportunity that you get and fire a few shots once in a while if possible. Your reputation is built through word of mouth and believe me there is no more notorious a place in the country than Bihar and it has worked for me till date whether I am there physically or not. I may be wrong as I do not have all the facts regarding the said incident but no harm in trying, is there?
The day guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.