20 men molest 17 year old in Guwahati!!!!!

A posts related to self defence/ home defence. Please post anything related to legal aspects in the 'Legal Eagle' section.
snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Re: 20 men molest 17 year old in Guwahati!!!!!

Post by snIPer » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Death to the rapists and DEBALL the molesters.
/S/
On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Ravenn

Post by Ravenn » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:54 pm

ngrewal wrote:What will Police do ?
Similar thought

http://www.babusofindia.com/2010/02/pun ... ioner.html

Skyman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Skyman » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Bah, the police treat anyone who used a gun as a criminal most of the time.
I would rather hit my target gently than miss hard.

.338 lapua
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by .338 lapua » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:14 pm

hope those b@#$*@ds are caught and sent to jail in isolation for the rest of their life time,but I am sure even if they are caught they will be out on bail.this can only happen in India.
"India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grand mother of tradition. Our most valuable and most astrictive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only!"
MarkTwain

Vassili Zaitsev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Vassili Zaitsev » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:49 am

Can you please remove the video from the IFG forum?
We all are aware on the incident and don't want to repeat the same mistakes what others did...when the journalist(who took the video) posted in youtube then it went viral.. thus attracting the local law and media into picture.

Its a very very sad incident and the latest developement on this case is , and I quote from NDTV

"Tarun Gogoi, the Chief Minister of Assam, met last evening with the young woman who was molested on camera by a mob in Guwahati a week ago. After the meeting, the Chief Minister's office sent out a press statement that revealed the victim's name and shared her photograph. The Chief Minister's office then called and retracted asking journalists not to release the photographs and ensure her identity was protected. They, however, went ahead releasing the name. "

Bunch of morons ruling the country....and imagine the media is so hungry for the names and the photos of the girl that they went ahead and published it? What a shame after so much we discussed in the TV, candle light vigil and Women rights commission are discussing so much...

I wish what our honble CM and SSP would have done the same if this would have happened to their own kin?
Mr. Gogoi should make a public apology and this case should see the light of justice...

I have my own doubts of the activities of Gaurav Jyoti Neog(who shoot the video)...in the video it was more of those beasts showing off and laughing in front of the camera and they were dragging to her in front of the place where Gaurav was shooting it...
May be he was expecting a millions hit in YouTube...
"Everything that has a beginning, has an end !!!"

Skyman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Skyman » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:21 am

I didn't add the video link that everyone might see the girl's face (which is blurred) or to sensationalize the incident.I wanted us to think about how to deal with something like that, whether from a bystander or victim point of view.You will agree, you wouldn't want that to happen to anyone.If it did, what then? That is the point of this thread.

I am sorry if you thought the video was put up for entertainment value.The girl's identity has not been compromised.

Maybe naga can blow up those men with his howitzer.... :evil:
I would rather hit my target gently than miss hard.