Best Non Firearm urban self Defense Weapon

A posts related to self defence/ home defence. Please post anything related to legal aspects in the 'Legal Eagle' section.
Vimalkarur
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Best Non Firearm urban self Defense Weapon

Post by Vimalkarur » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:54 pm

Ultimately it all depends on one's personal choice. I have pcp rifles so i am thinking of pcp pistols. As i can use the same pellets for both and i already have the air source, so my only extra investment will be for the pistol. which again i can use for competition practice.

I am only laying out the available items. It all depends on the choice of the person who is going to use it.

For Advertising mail webmaster
russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by russianshooter3 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:18 am

Stinger_22 wrote:Regarding self defence every day carry tools, I'd recommend using a folding knife (preferably one with integrated tools) and the most powerful flashlight you can find. A box cutter is actually a terrible idea as the blade doesn't tolerate bending very well and can break easily.

If you're looking at home defence tools, I'd recommend a machete or a sharpened short army shovel. The latter were lauded as being very efficient close quarter weapons by World War 1 German shock teams and World War 2 Soviet assault sappers, and I think that these people knew what they were talking about.
Stinger if your use for self defence in Russia your knife and kill people think 15-20 year of jail for murder
For self defence in Russia have many non license tool - pepper spray,tool also now UDAR and many other interesting device

Stinger_22
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Stinger_22 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:07 am

Yes, I know that one shouldn't use a knife for self defence in Russia, I've got pepper spray and if I'm at home, I have a metal rod from a coat closet that I can use if the attacker isn't afraid of the pepper spray without it being a weapon.