Woman attacked inside ATM in Bangalore

A posts related to self defence/ home defence. Please post anything related to legal aspects in the 'Legal Eagle' section.
farook
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Woman attacked inside ATM in Bangalore

Post by farook » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:12 pm

essdee1972 wrote:Farook, I used to have the same opinion about encounters as you or most Indians, until a cousin of a good friend was "encountered". Poor kid was protesting the beating up of a fellow student by some auto or bus union goons (alongwith other students). Got unlucky to be picked up when the forces of "law and order" bashed up the kids with their bamboo sticks. A few days later, he was shot in an encounter, and surprisingly, illegal guns and stuff recovered from his hostel room!!!!!!

Sitting typing this in an AC room, I can say confidently that the bullet is the only answer, but having known of the above case, I can't give in to the complacency of the general citizen!

Oh heck! This has gone completely OTT!!

Very sorry to hear about your friends cousin. Yes the cops do overdo it at times. We should not blame them for it. They work under extreme pressure both from their seniors officers and their own conscious. Its the one job not many of would like to take, Hunt around for criminals...
Nothing has shaped the history more than a Gun

For Advertising mail webmaster
farook
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by farook » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:22 pm

ATM attacker update. The reward has been raised to five lakhs for any information on the attacker http://ibnlive.in.com/news/bangalore-at ... 2-129.html

dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dr.jayakumar » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:06 am

As i said earlier,this guy will be hard to find,as he is a first timer. guy looks like he is from a village.
regards
dr.jk

farook
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by farook » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:54 pm

dr.jayakumar wrote:As i said earlier,this guy will be hard to find,as he is a first timer. guy looks like he is from a village.
regards
dr.jk

He is from anantpur district a village in Andhra pradesh