Diana 35 import story

READ FIRST before posting anywhere!
shahid

Post by shahid » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:14 am

Yes of course it is. But in my case I will have to go through this I card of Rifle club route for I an not able to participate in any Indian events so question of obtaining a MQS does not arise.

However I am optimistic about acieving a MQS in Skeet, Trap or Double Trap this year. Then I will be import a good O/U shotgun for myself.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:21 am

Just so that there is no misunderstanding later, the 'ID card route' will only get you an air-rifle or air-pistol.

To get the MQS you first have to qualify at the pre-Nationals (G.V. Mavlankar comps), before you can participate in the Nationals (NSCC). In other words you will have to come to India twice. The GVM comps are usually in September or October and the NSCC in November or December. However, the trap and skeet dates don't always coincide with those for rifle and pistol events.

If you qualify in your event at GVM you have to participate in the NSCC that follows this and cannot keep it pending for some future NSCC.

Mack The Knife

shahid

Post by shahid » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:47 pm

Yes, I am willing to make 2 trips to India this season and qualify in Round 1 GVM and then the NSCC.

Inshallah, I might get the MQS.

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:44 pm

Best of luck Shahid, we shall soon have two renowned shots on the board.

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:49 pm

dev";p="24693 wrote: Best of luck Shahid, we shall soon have two renowned shots on the board.

Dev
We actually have two more (mostly) silent renowned shots here...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

shahid

Post by shahid » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:41 pm

You would have achieved it earlier who is the other one ?

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:58 pm

shahid";p="24701 wrote: You would have achieved it earlier who is the other one ?
I'm afraid not! The best I ever shot was not enough to get me in the top 10 at the Nationals, which was the requirement for being recognised as a renowned shot in those days IIRC ... Anyhow, I am not at liberty to disclose the names/ ID's of the gentlemen in question - it's really up to them if they wish to be identified in public...

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

shutzen
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by shutzen » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:23 pm

mundaire";p="24704 wrote:[I'm afraid not! The best I ever shot was not enough to get me in the top 10 at the Nationals, which was the requirement for being recognised as a renowned shot in those days IIRC ... Anyhow, I am not at liberty to disclose the names/ ID's of the gentlemen in question - it's really up to them if they wish to be identified in public...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
HI! Abhijit is one of em a shotgunner frm gurgaon and the other one a pistol shooter ? at least u can let us know their events so that we know that a query regarding that event will get a proper reply ..... ie before the december nationals when the entire herd will b renowned ;) well mostly

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:58 pm

I know one and another is a nasty can of beans ;-).
The first one may be with a foreign clandestine ops group so if i tell ya he'll kill ya ;-)

Regards,

Dev

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:14 pm

dev";p="24768 wrote: The first one may be with a foreign clandestine ops group so if i tell ya he'll kill ya ;-)
:lol: Seems like you're out to blow the man's cover!! ;)

Cheers!
Abhijeet

www.gunowners.in

shutzen
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by shutzen » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:57 am

dev";p="24768 wrote:The first one may be with a foreign clandestine ops group so if i tell ya he'll kill ya ;-)

Dev
HI! u mean the "one shot one kill" or "dont run you'll only die tired" types or splatter u all aver with a shotgun types ? ;)

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:14 pm

Intresting people you know , Dev!
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:42 pm

HI! u mean the "one shot one kill" or "dont run you'll only die tired" types or splatter u all aver with a shotgun types ? ;)[/quote]

Naah, he's in a league of his own bro...Big hint if he offers you an asprin don't swallow it. :lol:

Dev

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:44 pm

eljefe";p="24809 wrote:Intresting people you know , Dev!

yup that's why I don't sleep so good :)

Dev

shahid

Post by shahid » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:22 am

Breakthrough. Bihar Rifle Association Life Member card is here finally.