Safari RSA - III - First Blood

Here you can post images from your favorite events, places, yourself or your family to share with other site members.
Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Safari RSA - III - First Blood

Post by Sakobav » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:09 pm

saty50

This website supports RKBA , sportsmen and legal sports and you cant compare or instigate some one to become a vigilantes to go after other folks. Using firearm for safety is one thing and what you are suggesting is illegal and far fetched. Take this as a warning and do read the forum rules adhere to them and yes do post an introduction dont sound like a troll seeking reaction from members here. Also dont try to use multiple IDs stick to one.

There is whole range of discussion on benefits of legalized hunting on the forum we have members who are anti hunting and one can agree to disagree and have a reasonable discussion. In nutshell what does one achieve (a) KG money and other hunters fees supports an entire industry and provides jobs (b) Ensures that that the government has budget to maintain wild life sanctuaries in appropriate manner ( c) local population has a stake since they find employment there - trickle down economy ( d) lastly its eco friendly all the nations which have legal hunting have the best conservation efforts and wild life management since this is also culling of animals maintains balance. Also its humane way of killing animals and meat is usually distributed to the locals for consumption.

now compare this with illegal hunting and poaching going on India last estimate was they lost Rs900 Crore worth of animals and also poachers kill using traps and other atrocious methods. There are whole set of communities who used to leave of game hunting what about their way of life which is lost?

Dont like this thread stay away or incase youare a troll.

best

For Advertising mail webmaster
eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:59 pm

I dont think saty50 's post is valid on this thread, am doing a bit of editing.If he's out, I dont see why his rant should be here.. :twisted:
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Agree jefe

prashantsingh
Poster of the Month - Aug 2011

Post by prashantsingh » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:58 pm

Just reminded me.
kragsardar. Your trophies must be on their way to the U.S.
Do share the snaps once they are there. I am sure you must have kept aside places in your house for all of them.

kragiesardar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kragiesardar » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:07 am

Re: Safari RSA - III - First Blood Postby saty50 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:05 am

Hey Saty50 - You are entitled to your own opinions as am I. Can understand your reaction but as long as hunting is done in a legal and ethical manner not sure why the debate has to become personal. As far as guts are concerned I agree, you probably have a lot more than me so good for you.

Prashant - Sorry, been travelling, will be another 6 months at least before the taxidermist ships the trophies. Still waiting on my black bear rug two years later. Also been working on building out a sporter on a Colombian 98 FN Mauser, new with a new 30.06 barrel. Will post pictures this week.

timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by timmy » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:09 am

Kragie, nice pics! Looks like a wonderful hunt and time. Thanks for sharing, especially with the younger crowd. Also, I would appreciate seeing your M98 when done, when you get a chance.
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

prashantsingh

Post by prashantsingh » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:59 am

kragiesardar wrote: Still waiting on my black bear rug two years later.
Isn't 2 yrs a rather long wait. Looks like you've been hunting all over the world. You will have to dedicate a section of your house to the "Trophy Room".
Make a nice Bar and put them all there. One day I shall come over and have a drink with you. Cheers.

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:39 am

guys wht did saty say.. let it be here so we can all put our critique and opinions pro or anti.....

@PrashantSingh doc saab i am looking forward to your trophies on my next trip to doon.
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:12 pm

timmy wrote:Kragie, nice pics! Looks like a wonderful hunt and time. Thanks for sharing, especially with the younger crowd. Also, I would appreciate seeing your M98 when done, when you get a chance.
I would echo Timmy's request. I would love to look at the building process of the Colombian Mauser.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

kragiesardar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kragiesardar » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:32 am

Vikram wrote:
timmy wrote:Kragie, nice pics! Looks like a wonderful hunt and time. Thanks for sharing, especially with the younger crowd. Also, I would appreciate seeing your M98 when done, when you get a chance.
I would echo Timmy's request. I would love to look at the building process of the Colombian Mauser.

Best-
Vikram
Will try to get around to it this weekend gents.
Best regards,
KS