desi babu english mem

Here you can post images from your favorite events, places, yourself or your family to share with other site members.
hamiclar01
Shooting true
Shooting true

desi babu english mem

Post by hamiclar01 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:35 pm

now that the net connection is finally obeying my bidding, might as well shift this set of pics over the new site. a couple of old snaps when yours truly went shooting at the colchester rifle ranges as part of a two day firearm course, and promptly fell in love with the firang ......a composite stock remington 700 in win 308.

lovely english weather, as you may note. the sun is out, and we're still freezing!

anand

when the going gets tough, the tough get going........and the sensible wish they were home with a cup of chai.

late afternoon, and aravindan and i have forgotten what our fingers felt like............................... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

* Eljefe was here;)
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars."

For Advertising mail webmaster
shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: desi babu english mem

Post by shooter » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:28 am

I dunno how i missed one of your earlier posts.

I never knew about this course.

remi700 .308 synthetic stock???????????

hmmmmmmmm sounds familiar.
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

Priyan
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Priyan » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:37 am

Nice snap man. I wish I could go to range like that. BTW shooter bro nice job digging this thread outta grave ;) It was posted before you and I joined the forum. Surprisingly this thread had received no reply in 4 years.
When I'll get to shoot a gun?

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:36 am

oh yes how i miss the colli ranges, man spent half of my life jumping in and out the tranches. yes i remember using that very hole next to you. jumping in and putting down red hot lead at our arch enemy the plywood target. (nay just dreaming) :oops:

looks like you had a good day.
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:15 pm

I haven't seen this thread,either, Anand. You had fun with a .308 then!You need to try Shooter's .243 and the 10 Bore canon. :mrgreen:

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."