the earlier it is the better he'll be

Here you can post images from your favorite events, places, yourself or your family to share with other site members.
msbabbar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

the earlier it is the better he'll be

Post by msbabbar » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:22 pm

For Advertising mail webmaster
Katana
Veteran
Veteran

Re: the earlier it is the better he'll be

Post by Katana » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:25 pm

Sir,

Please be careful with your children. His finger is on the trigger! We don't want accidents. :(
Justice alone is the mainstay of government and the source of prosperity to the governed, injustice is the most pernicious of things; it saps the foundations of the government and brings ruin upon the realm - Sher Shah Sur, Sultan-ul-Adil.

msbabbar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by msbabbar » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:57 pm

thanks for the concern katana ji...its not loaded...just a photo shoot

Katana
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Katana » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:17 pm

I'm not sermonising, but this is a wonderful age for children to learn firearm safety and gun hygiene(don't know if its the right word!). Channelise their thirst for knowledge and enthusiasm towards these facets first and then teach them to shoot. Hope your child grows up to be a responsible shooter and citizen.
Justice alone is the mainstay of government and the source of prosperity to the governed, injustice is the most pernicious of things; it saps the foundations of the government and brings ruin upon the realm - Sher Shah Sur, Sultan-ul-Adil.

farhan.lateefi
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by farhan.lateefi » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Katana wrote:I'm not sermonising, but this is a wonderful age for children to learn firearm safety and gun hygiene(don't know if its the right word!). Channelise their thirst for knowledge and enthusiasm towards these facets first and then teach them to shoot. Hope your child grows up to be a responsible shooter and citizen.
:agree: :agree:

first rule of fire arm safety.. the gun is always loaded.

@ katana

Gun hygiene !! i liked it bro

:cheers:
Fl
''The great object is, that every man be armed.... Every one who is able may have a gun."

Patrick Henry

msbabbar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by msbabbar » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:46 pm

:agree: :cheers: :cheers:

Hammerhead
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Hammerhead » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:04 am

msbabbar wrote:thanks for the concern katana ji... its not loaded ...just a photo shoot
Just came across this article on the right time ......

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/ccm-co ... -handling/

That's second mistake believing the Firearm is UNLOADED - Haji
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

msbabbar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by msbabbar » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:10 pm

and now u all out there expect me to teach a kid 3 years of age to not to keep his finger on the trigger..he just 3.....as he grows up i'll definitely abide by the rules..but atleast be senstive enough to notice his inborn ability of gun holding....

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:51 pm

msbabbar wrote:and now u all out there expect me to teach a kid 3 years of age to not to keep his finger on the trigger..he just 3.....as he grows up i'll definitely abide by the rules..but atleast be senstive enough to notice his inborn ability of gun holding....
Yes sir, even though he is only three, you must teach him to keep his finger off the trigger. All guns should be treated as if they are loaded, always. If he will not learn to follow the rules, he should not be allowed to handle a firearm.
Believe me, even at three years old, you can teach him to keep his finger off the trigger. I applaud your decision to teach your young son about firearms but it must be done with due regard to ALL safety rules.

If you do not follow the four rules of gun safety, ALL THE TIME, you will be exposing yourself and your family to serious injury and or death. It is very easy to slip up and negligently discharge your firearm. Since you know this, why would you take the chance with your life or the life of your loved ones?

There should be NO EXCEPTIONS to the four rules. Absolutely none! You should not tolerate it from anyone, regardless of their age.

The Rules:
1. All guns are always loaded.
2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:52 am

I am totally agree with xl , i am not saying not to teach you kid but teach them properly , safety first all the time.

He is only three but if you start to teach him propely in this age by the time he is 15 or 16 he is going to be responsible kid,i start teaching my boys in age of five, now thay are 17 and 18 and believe me or not but thay are more tougher then me in firearms safety.way because i teach them properly about firearms safety.

Baljit

Shuban
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Shuban » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Learning process remains continue all the life.

msbabbar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by msbabbar » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:41 pm

i'll keep all this in view next time i give him my gun thanks to all.......

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:50 am

I was thinking of this video.

msbabbar, I'm not saying that this is you, I'm just saying that bad things can happen when people are irresponsible with firearms. There is absolutely nothing wrong with teaching kids early but they must the taught with full emphasis on the safety rules. Otherwise, they could be a danger to themselves and everyone else.

I bet the father in this video thought the gun was unloaded but he forgot the first rule. Think about it, all four safety rules were broken here. The child is not to blame, it is the father who is responsible and it looks like he paid for it.

[youtube][/youtube]
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

Top-GUN
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Top-GUN » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:59 am

some day this little kiddo ....will be RAMBO !!!

today he is holding a REVOLVER ....after 25 years he will HOLD MG-16 and Thaar thaar thaar thaaar !!!

WOOOOW !!
<<chidiya naal je baaj ladawan taan Gobind Singh naam dharavan>>

msbabbar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by msbabbar » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:00 am

this can happen with anyone who defies the rules...surely i'll be vigilant ......and i'll request others to be vigilant too.......life is precious.