My Biggest Boar-115 kilos

Here you can post images from your favorite events, places, yourself or your family to share with other site members.
Biren
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: My Biggest Boar-115 kilos

Post by Biren » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:56 pm

mundaire wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:22 pm
IOF isn't selling .30-06 ammo anymore, the cheapest rounds available for the .30-06 are S&B 180 grain soft points. Last I heard they were going for about ₹120 a pop, but I don't have a .30 myself, so my information could be out of date.

I must add though, that the IOF .30-06 is a super accurate rifle straight out of the box! The examples I've handled, could all outshoot big brand imported rifles using stock factory ammo. In choosing to copy the Sauer 202, IOF has hit a home run IMHO.

The modifications people spend money on are usually cosmetic, apart from maybe some work on the trigger and/ or smoothening the bolt and magazine (if required).

Cheers!
Abhijeet
IOF 30.06 is not that g8 a rifle you are claiming it to be.. Yes 30 is a nice round..does job expected... I had to add recoil pad... my round gets struck .. safety makes hell of a sound..barrel gets heated fast.....& for the price its a total let down...& where do you get Rs.120 pop? Last i bought S&B 180 grn was for Rs.160/- pop.

Cheers
Biren