shooting beauty

Here you can post images from your favorite events, places, yourself or your family to share with other site members.
jonahpach
Shooting true
Shooting true

shooting beauty

Post by jonahpach » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:03 pm

semi informal I guess.. we try to follow NRA regulations but she was a Clebrity and we had to make some allowances such as photographers and her side kick
Speak softly and carry a big gun!

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: shooting beauty

Post by Mack The Knife » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:14 pm

jonahpach wrote:semi informal I guess.. we try to follow NRA regulations but she was a Clebrity and we had to make some allowances such as photographers and her side kick
Jonah,

Click on 'Post Reply' rather than 'New Topic' when replying to a post.

Sorry Jonah but there is no such thing as 'making allowances' for ANYONE where gun safety is involved.

Mack The Knife

jonahpach
Shooting true
Shooting true

No allowances

Post by jonahpach » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:32 pm

I know I have been training kids and others here in Mizoram. Better safe than sorry should be my other motto! :wink:

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:34 am

Celebrities too need to follow gun safety regulations. Just ask Dick Cheney... :oops:

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:59 am

She is a beauty, in deed. BTW, can you tell us the reason of her celebrity status? Thanks- Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:09 am

mehulkamdar wrote:Celebrities too need to follow gun safety regulations. Just ask Dick Cheney... :oops:
Hehehe....

jonahpach
Shooting true
Shooting true

shooting beauty

Post by jonahpach » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:26 am

some kind of miss India I think.. I have asked around and her first name is Sonali.. She's from Bombay I gather

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:29 am

Bruce Lee's son shot himself in the head with a 44 mag blank and obviously died-Have an intresting case report about a neat hole in the liver caused by a compressed air source-no skin break!
Guns dont kill people, people kill people!
Best
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:05 am

Jonah,
If its any sort of beauty queen/ Miss India etc, you have to ask Mehul!
did she get any in the black?
best
Axx

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

jonahpach
Shooting true
Shooting true

shooting beauty

Post by jonahpach » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:30 am

I think Bruce lee's son Brandon Lee got shot & killed in a cinema setting accident.. We are talking about accidents here not sucide :lol:

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:37 pm

Hi Jonah,
What i remember reading was, this guy was playing around on the sets of a movie and shot himself in the head with a blank firing model of a 44 mag, loaded with blanks...used this as an example to show a gun is as safe as its owner/user!
We could probably set up an entirely new forum to document/discuss gun related accidents and gun safety! :oops:
The worst offenders I found are in my Emergency room-Cops carrying old model stens, point them all around, slung from shoulder-use the sling as a support for resting their hand.And ofcourse go around calling a glock "australian 20 round pistol"
I send the offenders out of my ER, under pain of a vasectomy!
Sent you a private mail, did you get it?
Best
Axx

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:13 am

Speaking of shooting and beauties, does anyone have a picture of Chaunelle Dunn? We also have the gorgeous Kim RHode though she ahs now retired from the sport.

Cheers,

Mehul

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:31 pm

eljefe wrote:What i remember reading was, this guy was playing around on the sets of a movie and shot himself in the head with a blank firing model of a 44 mag, loaded with blanks...used this as an example to show a gun is as safe as its owner/user!
AFAIK the story was that they were using the same revolver with blanks and dummys! Dummys have a bullet but no powder, while blanks have powder but no bullet. What happened was the dummys used had real primers so when the gun was used earlier in the day with dummys AND fired, the primer went off with enough energy to push a bullet into the barrel. Later on when the dummys were replaced with blanks, the blank was fired and the powder propelled the bullet already stuck in the barrel, killing Mr. Lee!

If they had checked the gun properly, taking a peek into the barrel as well WHILE replacing the dummys with blanks and BEFORE it was used again - this accident could have easily been prevented!

A freak accident no doubt, but it does illustrate the fact that guns MUST always be handled with care!

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:21 pm

Jonah,
does the shooting beauty know she's the topic of a major discussion? Nothing from Mehul though?!He's the resident authority on beauties-skin and flesh as well as cold steel and walnut :wink: