Page 2 of 5

Re: This is what i have

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:03 pm
by MoA
If you're refering to me, come out and say it. I am not an internet nut swinger, and actually do shoot long range quite a bit.
Anyone who says they hunt regularly at distances of 500-800 yards with a .30-06 make me very skeptical. You should come shooting with me sometime.
The only TRG's I have come across are the 2x's/42 which to my knowledge are only in .308, .300 WM and .338 LM the stock on those has not changed.

There were M995 Mag rifles offered in the calibers you mention, but are discontinued from what I understand.

Re: This is what i have

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:34 pm
by prashantsingh
Nice stag. Good taxidermy.

Re: This is what i have

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:18 pm
by ngrewal
Folks

English isnt the first language for many of us so dont jump to conclusions be patient and there is a way to make arguments post pictures etc..ability to see upto 500 yards was clarified not shooting. One also learns something new from others here even if its to the contrary to ones opinion. Its interesting argument regarding sako may be i shall walk over ask the question at Beretta galleria .. ..so take it easy gents you can agree to disagree without offending each other..it aint that hard ..

Best

Re: This is what i have

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:20 pm
by Baljit
Hi , Guy's
here is the link for sako TRG-S M995 , whan you click on the link than page come up than click on Sako TRG-S in Downloads Manuals than you can see all caliber and i am going to the range now whan i am back i'll post the picture.
Baljit



http://www.sako.fi/old.php

Re: This is what i have

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:54 pm
by Vikram
ngrewal wrote:Folks

English isnt the first language for many of us so dont jump to conclusions be patient and there is a way to make arguments post pictures etc..ability to see upto 500 yards was clarified not shooting. One also learns something new from others here even if its to the contrary to ones opinion. Its interesting argument regarding sako may be i shall walk over ask the question at Beretta galleria .. ..so take it easy gents you can agree to disagree without offending each other..it aint that hard ..

Best
+1

Baljit mentioned that views upto 500 yards is not unusual and the deer he shot was at 300+ yards.

The Sako model he mentions was available in 30/06.

http://www.sako.fi/pdf/manuals/SakoTRG-S.pdf


Best-
Vikram

Re: This is what i have

Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:51 am
by Baljit
Hi, Guy's
So here is the picture of my M14 and both Sako, have a look
Baljit


Image

-- Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:24 pm --

Here is both 3006 and 7MM REM.Mag. TRG-S M995
Baljit




Image

-- Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:26 pm --

So this is my Sako TRG-S M 995 7MM Rem. Mag
Baljit


Image

-- Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:28 pm --

Both 3006 and 7MM Rem.Mag.
Baljit




Image

-- Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:31 pm --

This is my M14 look's now with new stock now i have to put a scope on this baby, i hope you guy's like this baby
Baljit




Image

Re: This is what i have

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:08 pm
by MoA
What's the forend on the M-14? Does it still ahve the original trigger group?

Re: This is what i have

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:33 pm
by Baljit
MoA

Now you know Sako make 3006 and 7MM Rem.Meg.
About M14 no i modefied that also whan i put the new stock, keep in mind 40% i modefied this M14 with new part's, like spring recoil rod , triger, stock ext.ext. , also i file some part's

Re: This is what i have

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:06 am
by ngrewal
Baljit

Those are good pictures so what else do you have in your armory the other half?

Thanks for sharing

best

Re: This is what i have

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:29 pm
by Baljit
ngrewal

other i have
2 ruger 10/22 in .22cal
1 12bore o/u my trap shotgun made in USSR now Russian
1 para ord. in .40cal my ipsc standred gun [ handgun ]
1 M1 30 carbine
1 cz in .40 my ipsc production gun [ handgun ]

Re: This is what i have

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:42 pm
by MoA
Baljit wrote:MoA

Now you know Sako make 3006 and 7MM Rem.Meg.
About M14 no i modefied that also whan i put the new stock, keep in mind 40% i modefied this M14 with new part's, like spring recoil rod , triger, stock ext.ext. , also i file some part's
I never said they did not. All I said was yours are unlike any I have seen.

Why are you filing parts?

Re: This is what i have

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:57 am
by ngrewal
Baljit wrote:ngrewal

other i have
2 ruger 10/22 in .22cal
1 12bore o/u my trap shotgun made in USSR now Russian
1 para ord. in .40cal my ipsc standred gun [ handgun ]
1 M1 30 carbine
1 cz in .40 my ipsc production gun [ handgun ]
Is this M1 Garand or the smaller cuter one? Trap gun is its Baikal or the other fancy one made by USSR..Baikal is built like a tank and goes for Rs1.5 Lac plus in Punjab. Is your CZ like CZ75 or their later polymer pistol dont recall its model name?

Best

Re: This is what i have

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:34 pm
by Baljit
ngrewal

it's not a M1 Grand it's M1 30 carbine smallar cuter one
Trap gun yes it's Bakial fancy one
CZ yes it's CZ75

Baljit

Re: This is what i have

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:40 am
by ngrewal
Baljit wrote:ngrewal

it's not a M1 Grand it's M1 30 carbine smallar cuter one
Trap gun yes it's Bakial fancy one
CZ yes it's CZ75

Baljit
Do post the pictures -- looking forward to them

Best

Re: This is what i have

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:02 am
by Baljit
give me some time i'll post the picture

Baljit