Feedback on Royal Gun House aka harvinder NEGATIVE

Comments and ratings about buyers and sellers, in the "Buy/ Sell" section.
Forum rules
Please use "Positive"or "Negative", and name of the buyer or seller with whom you've dealt, in the subject title.
vishosingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Feedback on Royal Gun House aka harvinder NEGATIVE

Post by vishosingh » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:49 am

this is for the reference of the mods
harvinder sent me a pm as to his interest in my m1 carbine magazines and after getting the account details there has been no response from his side despite repeated private messages its almost been 25 days.do i take it as a fraudulent transaction???
An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Feedback on Royal Gun House aka harvinder NEGATIVE

Post by Sakobav » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:20 am

Vsingh

Did you ship the magazine to him ? If he hasnt simply transferred the monies then call the deal off..nothing much to do beyond this. Hopefully he will respond and clarify the issue

Best

vishosingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vishosingh » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:03 am

no harm done as yet as have not shipped the magazines but just wanted to make everyone aware of shady transactors
An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

tyre kicker. he's probably waiting for THE bakra. No transaction, no action.There was this bloke who kept PM ing everyone from Alaska to Perth, asking if he had anyfirearms for sale, never responded after I sent him a list and asking prices , per INR prevailing values.Proper PITA he was.
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:07 pm

Urgently wanted: Etiquette classes for buyers and prospective buyers :wink: . Not only here, but all across the country.

In the case mentioned by Eljefe, a polite or embarassed, "Sorry, but, you know, I... uh.... don't have the necessary cash right now" from the prospective buyer, would have solved the problem, permanently. No bad feelings. Or maybe, "Sorry, but I was actually looking for a .50 cal BAR, RPG, Bazooka, etc.". :lol:

After all, if you go to a (physical) shop to buy anything, you don't just walk out, do you? You make some small talk, give some excuse (dunno why so many people are embarassed to admit they can't afford something), "you don't have the design I am looking for", etc., thank the shopkeeper, maybe apologise for taking his time, and THEN walk out.

@ Vishosingh, your account should not be at risk, if you have given ONLY bank, branch, and account number. I had once posted (in Buy/Sell Feedback section) on the bank security processes (sorry, but I STILL don't know how to link the post here). They have improved this even more in last few months, with one-time passwords, etc.

Cheers!

EssDee
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley