DENZIL MATHEWS - negative

Comments and ratings about buyers and sellers, in the "Buy/ Sell" section.
Forum rules
Please use "Positive"or "Negative", and name of the buyer or seller with whom you've dealt, in the subject title.
hornet
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

DENZIL MATHEWS - negative

Post by hornet » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:51 pm

this is hornet reporting ALL THE SENIOR MEMBERS .i am in a fix whether to put it up or not .but i think now after a long wait and no response ihave no choice but to put up my grievience in this column.Mr.DENZIL MATHEWS FROM JHANSI CIVIL LINES has no respect for repeated reminders. I sent money by neft transfer to him for dispatch of recoil pad inr 2600.as demanded by him.He was in regular contact with me till the money transfer was made;but now after about two weeks of repeated reminders he has vanished.OR IGNORING I DONT KNOW FOR WHAT REASONS>please take a note all members.money is not big enough but responsibility is.atleast he should respond .i have dealt with or bought several deals with other members but never such a gap has occurred;everybody has responded and the goods were at footsteps within a week. BUT HERE I AM THE MOST DISAPPOINTED WITH THE BEHAVIOR MENTED OUT TO ME.

For Advertising mail webmaster
nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: recoil pads.negative

Post by nagarifle » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:09 pm

give the man a second chance as he might be on vacation :lol: and unable to respond after all its summer.
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Re: DENZIL MATHEWS - negative

Post by Olly » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:17 am

He is on vacation and not checking his mails / internet. I spoke to him yesterday.... he'll be back within about 4-5 days and probably revert on the issue....

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:00 pm

''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

PRITAM PATEL
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by PRITAM PATEL » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:17 am

Hi,
sorry to drop in....
but I guess you should give little time to Danzel....

I had bought HW 30 ( Rs. 35K, )from him and whole deal went smoothly. Apparently I was not picking his calls as I was getting troubled by Tax men,, after couple of days I spoke to him and informed him that I was scrutinized by Income Tax dept so was not able to answer his calls. He understood that, after few days I made cash deposit in his A/c. Rifle was at my door step with in 3 days....

I belive you should give him some time

regards

pritam
"Men like us don't deserve to die in the bed, field would be a batter option"

Optional : Proper inglish n gramer