Gunmark Pune- Doubt

Comments and ratings about buyers and sellers, in the "Buy/ Sell" section.
Forum rules
Please use "Positive"or "Negative", and name of the buyer or seller with whom you've dealt, in the subject title.
User avatar
silver9
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 8:36 am
Location: Mumbai

Gunmark Pune- Doubt

Post by silver9 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:27 pm

Hello all,

I was in Pune today for a meeting, so I thought to pick some pellets for my pistol, and co2 cartridges. I called up Gunmark, and the female on the phone was pretty polite to guide me with the route to reach their showroom at Sadashiv Peth.

Pellets looked good. There is no doubt that the P10 competition pellets got better quality. But when I saw the CO2 cylinder, the tin had golden colour. I asked Mr. Kulkarni about the brand, and he said its Walther co2. I asked him again if they were Walther make. Then he asked the female to show me the box from which she removed the can.

I mean, I have seen Walther co2 cans. They have Walther logo on it, with safety instructions written in the small typo.

The gas tin that Mr. Kulkarni tried to sell me was a blank tin in golden colour. He quoted me 150 bucks for each. That was a fake walther can.

You get such non-branded cans for 50 bucks. They might harm your weapon. Then I came accross a post where someone's talking about their availability in Delhi. Same golden coloured cans. Have a read- http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php ... 9&start=60


The original Walther Co2 gas cylinders look like these----> http://www.umarexusa.com/product/Walthe ... 167,46.htm

I didn't buy them. I wouldn't have bought them even if they were available for sell for even 20 bucks/cylinder.

Those tins were kept in Walther gas cylnder box. This is unethical business.

Regards,
N.
Last edited by silver9 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 1497
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:04 pm
Location: Mumbai

Re: Gunmark Pune- Doubt

Post by fantumfan2003 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Can you give more details of the pricing and availability of .177 flat head pellets.......

M.
silver9 wrote:Hello all,

I was in Pune today for a meeting, so I thought to pick some pellets for my pistol, and co2 cartridges. I called up Gunmark, and the female on the phone was pretty polite to guide me with the route to reach their showroom at Sadashiv Peth.

Pellets looked good. There is no doubt that the P10 competition pellets got better quality. But when I saw the CO2 cylinder, the tin had golden colour. I asked Mr. Kulkarni about the brand, and he said its Walther co2. I asked him again if they were Walther make. Then he asked the female to show me the box from which she removed the can.

I mean, I have seen Walther co2 cans. They have Walther logo on it, with safety instructions written in the small typo.

The gas tin that Mr. Kulkarni tried to sell me was a blank tin in golden colour. He quoted me 150 bucks for each. That was a fake walther can.

You get such non-branded cans for 50 bucks. They might harm your weapon. Then I came accross a post where someone's talking about their availability in Delhi. Same golden coloured cans. Have a read- http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php ... 9&start=60

The original Walther Co2 gas cylinders look like these----> http://www.umarexusa.com/product/Walthe ... 167,46.htm

I didn't buy them. I wouldn't have bought them even if they were available for sell for even 20 bucks/cylinder.

Those tins were kept in Walther gas cylnder box. This is unethical business.

Regards,
N.
As an example of overcoming adversity, Karoly Takacs has few peers. He was part of Hungary’s world champion pistol-shooting team in 1938, when an army grenade exploded, crippling his right hand. Ten years later, having taught himself to shoot with his left, he won two gold medals in the rapid-fire class.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

User avatar
silver9
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 8:36 am
Location: Mumbai

Re: Gunmark Pune- Doubt

Post by silver9 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Hi M,

P10 available for Rs. 310/- for 500 pellets at Gunmark. Expensive na?

Regards,
N.

prasanjit.baul
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Mumbai

Re: Gunmark Pune- Doubt

Post by prasanjit.baul » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:01 pm

I was sold the P10 pellets at Banson Gun House in Mumbai for Rs. 350/- :evil:

bodhijobs
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:58 am
Location: New Delhi

Re: Gunmark Pune- Doubt

Post by bodhijobs » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:21 am

Hi, P10 pellets are sold in Delhi for 300 rs per tin. However as per the dealer (a reputed one at Kashmere Gate), the new lot would cost about 330 rs per tin.

P10 is out of stock currently in Delhi (Kashmere Gate). Gsmith Competition (which is quite decent) is available and the cost is Rs 270 per tin in 0.177 calibre.

Regards
Bodhisattwa
Shoot Safe and Shoot Smart...

ankit.arora
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:21 pm
Location: sirsa

Re: Gunmark Pune- Doubt

Post by ankit.arora » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:16 am

boss sabh loot rahe hai.........actually co2 cylinders easliy avialble hote hai orignal walther ka bhi rs 150 se 200 tak mil jata hai

User avatar
rraju2805
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)
Posts: 495
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:52 pm
Location: Kolkata , Bengal , India

Re: Gunmark Pune- Doubt

Post by rraju2805 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:59 am

Anyone please tell me ,
From where I can buy Co2 cylinder in kolkata ??

:idea:
YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOMETIME
BUT YOU CAN"T FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL TIME

User avatar
aglover
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 pm

Re: Gunmark Pune- Doubt

Post by aglover » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Mr. Kulkarni is known for this. Once he quoted Rs. 52,000/- for Diana 34 to my cousin . He also claims to be 'authorized Diana Dealer'.

User avatar
jasbinderkaurgamo
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:38 pm
Location: uttaranchal

Re: Gunmark Pune- Doubt

Post by jasbinderkaurgamo » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:49 am

i recently in stock this walther co2 12gms capsules golden color nothing written on capsules it is not necessry that there should be somthing written on it and if not then they are fake u can see http://www.airarmsports.com/Walther-12g ... -12-packs/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sonny
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:22 pm
Location: mumbai

Re: Gunmark Pune- Doubt

Post by sonny » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:31 pm

Friends,
A difference of opinion,may be but i found mr.Kulkarni of Gunmark to be a perfect gentleman.I had taken my Diana52 for servicing.He did a splendid job & he also zeroed my scope (also Diana) All for a resonable price..Got some pellets & his pellets are best in India,infact better than some imported ones.
I have personally seen certificate from Diana at his place.Other thing which pleasantly surprised me was a momento from Indian Air Force,he was on technical advisory board when weapon system of sukhoi-30 were modified for Indian conditions

User avatar
subodh22
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:43 pm
Location: Pune

Re: Gunmark Pune- Doubt

Post by subodh22 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:54 pm

:agree: Kulkarni Sir is very helpful and will guide you in right direction I've known him for past 15yrs

i think its all in ones approach to him if you respect his age he has wisdom to share and if you go arrogant well needless to say

choombak
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:56 pm
Location: california

Re: Gunmark Pune- Doubt

Post by choombak » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:16 pm

subodh22 wrote::agree: Kulkarni Sir is very helpful and will guide you in right direction I've known him for past 15yrs

i think its all in ones approach to him if you respect his age he has wisdom to share and if you go arrogant well needless to say
Sorry for an OT stab - but what has "respecting age" got to do with "sharing knowledge"? If someone has knowledge to share, he/she will, regardless of what age-adjectives are being used. I find this attitude to be typical Puneri-snobbishness, that's all. YMMV. ;-)

User avatar
subodh22
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:43 pm
Location: Pune

Re: Gunmark Pune- Doubt

Post by subodh22 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:46 pm

its my opinion if oneself is younger then one should respect elder.

anyways give respect to get respect sirji :wink:

:cheers:

User avatar
dev
Old Timer
Old Timer
Posts: 2526
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:16 pm
Location: New Delhi

Re: Gunmark Pune- Doubt

Post by dev » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:14 pm

The pellets are quite good but like anyone/anything in this trade, money is parted at any opportune moment.
Another thing is that a type of a Co2 cart can't harm the air pistol or rifle, at the most it will give you lesser number of shots that's all.
I have used all makes and kinds and even unbranded ones, nothing goes wrong.

Regards,

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

bodhijobs
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:58 am
Location: New Delhi

Re: Gunmark Pune- Doubt

Post by bodhijobs » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:21 pm

dev wrote:The pellets are quite good but like anyone/anything in this trade, money is parted at any opportune moment.
Another thing is that a type of a Co2 cart can't harm the air pistol or rifle, at the most it will give you lesser number of shots that's all.
I have used all makes and kinds and even unbranded ones, nothing goes wrong.

Regards,

Dev
Dev da, which pellets u mentioned? Regards Bodhisattwa
Shoot Safe and Shoot Smart...

Post Reply