Pramodsid.......very positive.

Comments and ratings about buyers and sellers, in the "Buy/ Sell" section.
Forum rules
Please use "Positive"or "Negative", and name of the buyer or seller with whom you've dealt, in the subject title.
Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Pramodsid.......very positive.

Post by Prabhath » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:39 pm

A brief of my experience in dealing with Pramodsid.

Saw his post offering a Leapers scope for sale. Messaged him enquiring about other scopes. He replied prompty with his phone number. Called him and told him about my requirement and asked him to do a little bit of research on what I wanted. He spent his time and energy digging out info on what I wanted and gave me all the facts. Wanted a couple of other products too. He again promptly replied and told me about their availability. Informed me that it would take upto a month to get me the scope I wanted. Promptly called me before the committed time and told me that the scope had reached him and would be dispatched. Messaged me the tracking number and was himself tracking the package. Informed me that the package had reached Bangalore much before I could get the info myself. Package was delivered on time. Excellently packed. A very positive experience on the whole. Pleasure dealing with him.