feed back on z375 *** Positive ***

Comments and ratings about buyers and sellers, in the "Buy/ Sell" section.
Forum rules
Please use "Positive"or "Negative", and name of the buyer or seller with whom you've dealt, in the subject title.
cherian.k.k
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

feed back on z375 *** Positive ***

Post by cherian.k.k » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:31 am

hello all
i bought bushnell scope from z375 (Zubin). The deal went smoothly. He is a nice person to deal with.
cherian.k.k

For Advertising mail webmaster
sudhaiob
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

feedback on z375 **positive**

Post by sudhaiob » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:51 pm

Hello everybody,
I finally am the proud owner odf a model B Hi Std .22 pistol. the entire credit for the same goes to z375 who made all the arrangements, met me at pune, took me home, fed me, regaled me with yarns. he has a beautiful family. in essense a person to totally depend upon at pune.
wish there were more of his kind.
Regs
sudhaiob

msandhu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: feed back on wanted column

Post by msandhu » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:53 am

Congrats on new gun.. can you post pics of your new toy?
Regards
MSandhu

nm
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by nm » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:17 pm

Hi sudhaiob,

Its a nice pistol for target practice....

How much did you get it for?

Nishant

z375
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: feed back on wanted column

Post by z375 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:01 pm

Sudhakar,

The pleasure was all mine, I'm glad you could stay over and also get to shoot your new little toy, i'm looking forward your next visit here also the pending cooking competition! which i'm sure you'll win by a mile. Regards to you and your family from everyone at my end, also wish you a very Happy Holi, take care & God bless....

Zubin
"With solid bullets on heavy animals such as elephant, rhino and buffalo this power is quite apparent but is not so obvious as when soft-nose bullets are being used, say, lion, particularly when is a case of stopping a charge : the .404 will stop him all right, but will seldom crumple him quite so completely as will the .416" -- John Taylor, Big Game and Big Game Rifles, (Ch. IX)

Cor
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Feedback on Zubin ++

Post by Cor » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Hi Fellow Members,

I have brought a new Dusk to Dawn illuminated Bushnell scope from Zubin.The deal is swift and receive the scope in good condition.Sincere person to deal with.

Cor

z375
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Feedback on Zubin ++

Post by z375 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:55 am

Cor wrote:Hi Fellow Members,

I have brought a new Dusk to Dawn illuminated Bushnell scope from Zubin.The deal is swift and receive the scope in good condition.Sincere person to deal with.

Cor
Glad that you're happy with the new glass, Manuna. A pleasant and smooth transaction and a nice person to deal with.

Thank you.

Zubin
"With solid bullets on heavy animals such as elephant, rhino and buffalo this power is quite apparent but is not so obvious as when soft-nose bullets are being used, say, lion, particularly when is a case of stopping a charge : the .404 will stop him all right, but will seldom crumple him quite so completely as will the .416" -- John Taylor, Big Game and Big Game Rifles, (Ch. IX)