Feedback on Manish - Fantumfan

Comments and ratings about buyers and sellers, in the "Buy/ Sell" section.
Forum rules
Please use "Positive"or "Negative", and name of the buyer or seller with whom you've dealt, in the subject title.
sagar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Feedback on Manish - Fantumfan

Post by sagar » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:21 am

Never knew There was so much Heat in jammu. . .
:roll:
Can't we leave the bygones behind ?
There might have been a misunderstanding, But there is no point in trying to Proove Who is right/wrong.
When Manish sends you the Money, the issue will be settled.

As a junior member,
I can only request you to kindly settle this matter and lets again be talking GUNS...
Regards.

For Advertising mail webmaster
fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:23 pm

Happyhunter

Here is some enlightment for you.
In the Indian banking space your bank is like a flea on a dogs tail.
I am going to send the cheque to you by Indian Post, one from the cheque book my bank has issued to me.
I will send images of the cheque to the mods, so they know I have made the payment to you.
You have convinced me that you are not the type of person worth taking extra troubles for.
Write whatever you want about me, I won't respond hence forth to you. You are simply not worth it.

Manish
happyhunter wrote:Though it is disgusting to talk of the same damned painful experience time & again, I would remind ff that my complete bank details were provided to him on 21st March. That he could not make it to the bank till date is his problem. If he prefers sending a cheque instead of depositing the amount directly in my a/c, let it be a Demand draft or "At par" cheque.
As an example of overcoming adversity, Karoly Takacs has few peers. He was part of Hungary’s world champion pistol-shooting team in 1938, when an army grenade exploded, crippling his right hand. Ten years later, having taught himself to shoot with his left, he won two gold medals in the rapid-fire class.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

happyhunter
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by happyhunter » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Not your fault ff. You let go of decency and restraint quickly when it is feigned. Developmental disorder....or Faulty upbringing.....are most probable cause of your sick mind. Seek some qualified help .
Beware that you do not lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. Aesop fables(ca.550BC)

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Thread locked - you gents are advised to sort this out amongst yourselves via PM.
Thank you,
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein