Feedback on Manish - Fantumfan

Comments and ratings about buyers and sellers, in the "Buy/ Sell" section.
Forum rules
Please use "Positive"or "Negative", and name of the buyer or seller with whom you've dealt, in the subject title.
pkjeetesh
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Feedback on Manish - Fantumfan

Post by pkjeetesh » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:11 am

Received within 24hrs a well packed Diana 4x32 magnum scope along with a leapers compensator mount complete with associated accessories from Manish...talking to and dealing with him had been a very pleasurable experience...My RWS54 is now fully dressed up for the beer can kill...

For Advertising mail webmaster
fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Feedback on Manish - Fantumfan

Post by fantumfan2003 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:32 am

Thanks mate...I was a bit worried for the safety of the scope in transit, glad you got what you wanted. Don't forget the pics.....

Manish
pkjeetesh";p="62076 wrote:Received within 24hrs a well packed Diana 4x32 magnum scope along with a leapers compensator mount complete with associated accessories from Manish...talking to and dealing with him had been a very pleasurable experience...My RWS54 is now fully dressed up for the beer can kill...

happyhunter
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Went shopping today

Post by happyhunter » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:16 pm

fantumfan2003 wrote:I went shopping to Abdul Rehman Street today.

Ended up buying two tins of GSmith Competition pellets from Banson and A box of Diana Shot pellets from Hassanand Hemdas.
Also bought an air rifle case from H&H. Bansons had a well built padded case but it was Camo colour so I did not buy it.

Bansons has got Diana M54's. Senior asked me for lunch/tea/coffee as usual without fail. I opted for some plain water this time !

Tahir Arms were polite and helpful as always. Likewise for M. Saleh.

H&H had an...hold your breath...IHP peepsight Pneumatic.
What caught my attention was Agni AK200 in .22. it was a beautiful piece better than the present IHPs.
The bluing was better than the IHPs and the stock was fabulous with checkered grip and forearm. Pity it was .22. Had it been a .17 I would have bought it for the workmanship.

India Arms was a disappointment as usual, he had airsoft UMP and MP5 which he told me needs a license
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
I am convinced they don't like my charming face. Next time will piggy back with some one who know them well.
Want one of the airsofts for my son. Ca
n some one help ? I have some business for them.

Had a great time.

Manish.
Hi ff, you really seem to have been hit badly by the economic meltdown :evil: That is the excuse you extended (in your PMs )for your erratic , unfair & dubious ways of transactions using this forum as a platform .As a result you not only lose the trust of other members who are unfortunate to have to deal with you (probably going by your "ACE" label) but you also tarnish the sanctity of this forum. I wish the Moderators/ Administrator could take note of such unfair practices on the forum -regardless of the status/heirarchy of the member concerned.
Beware that you do not lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. Aesop fables(ca.550BC)

Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:07 pm

:?:

ai

Post by ai » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Hey Happyhunter, We can't quite figure out whats made you unhappy???? :roll:

b.baracho
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by b.baracho » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:12 pm

Istill dont get it :? what went wrong :?: can someone explain :D
Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game. -P.Rod-

lazybones
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by lazybones » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:41 pm

That's a double :?: :?: from me.
In any case, it's never a good idea to poke a fully laden F-4 with a stick :mrgreen:

Ashok

fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Olly, ai

I'll state out the facts here about a misunderstanding Happyhunter has about me.

Happyhunter expressed interest in buying a Leapers 4x32 scope which I had put up for sale along with a 3-9x40.

I had noticed that Happyhunter had missed a couple of chances at landing a scope and I told him I will sell him at least on of the scopes. For that I PM'ed my bank details to Happyhunter on Mon Mar 09, 2009 at 23:32. I had mentioned to him to confirm back to me in two days. I did not receive any communication in this matter from him for the next nine days.

I'd like to mention here that Cherian had also expressed interest in purchasing a scope but later backed off offering to compensate me for the incovinience. I wrote back saying nothing lost, nothing to worry as we are all friends.

Shamsher had also asked for a scope and I had PMed him that someone else (Happyhunter) was already intrested. After waiting I PM'ed Shamsher on Thu Mar 12, 2009 at 20:39 that the scope was available for purchase, he agreed to purchase and wired the money across next day. I edited my Sale post to notify both scopes were sold and to who.

On Wed Mar 18, 2009 at 14:44 Happyhunter sent me a PM saying he has wired the money to my account and expects me to send this scope to him well packed.

I had clearly mentioned days ago on my sale post that scopes were sold and to who in big bold red letters. I exchanged PMs with happyhunter where at the outset I had requested him to keep my reason for sale private and asked him for his bank account details so I can send the money back to him. He has still not given me those details and bring my situation out in the open.

Yes its the meltdown, I am in IT and this sale and several others are for building cash reserves.

He wrote he was hurt and unhappy which is understandable. Told me to hold the money for another scope if one comes by. I refused to retain his money. Then in subsequent PMs he went on to suggest that I am irresponsible, I am a reseller out to make a quick buck, my behaviour is unbecoming of a "Ace" ranked member, I am not trustworthy and that I should own up my mistake and apologise to him.

In my last PM I wrote to him that I believed I did'nt do anything wrong, ther was nothing to apologise and again asked him to send his bank details so we could conclude. He still has not sent the details.
Now I find happyhunter with his post here.

Happyhunter expects me to retain a scope for sale for nine days for him, with no communication on the matter from his end. I did'nt as I was on a selling spree.

I am glad to say that most of my camera equipment is sold bringing me a tidy sum to tide over pink slipped days if they surface and still indulge in a shopping spree.

Manish
As an example of overcoming adversity, Karoly Takacs has few peers. He was part of Hungary’s world champion pistol-shooting team in 1938, when an army grenade exploded, crippling his right hand. Ten years later, having taught himself to shoot with his left, he won two gold medals in the rapid-fire class.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

ai

Post by ai » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:46 pm

FF,

I can't see what you did wrong, and knowing you personally, doubt if you would let anyone down deliberately.

Happyhunter, don't worry be happy. That wasn't the last scope Leapers made.

happyhunter
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by happyhunter » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:36 pm

ai wrote:FF,

I can't see what you did wrong, and knowing you personally, doubt if you would let anyone down deliberately.

Happyhunter, don't worry be happy. That wasn't the last scope Leapers made.

You may not know everybody personally so better reserve your one sided judgement,dear ai. I have already reported the issue to moderators so would forward no clarifications.I only wish they had access to the PMs exchanged on the subject to make things amply clear for one and all.
Beware that you do not lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. Aesop fables(ca.550BC)

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:51 pm

HappyHunter,

There is seperate section for such matters. Use that if you must.

Mack The Knife

sitar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sitar » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:51 pm

Happy hunter

Be happy

Nothing like that
I know Manish from a long time he is a nice guy.

I also had three deals with this wonderful guy and up till now every thing goes smooth like butter.

I know that there are misunderstandings coming up but there is nothing to be bothered too much about.

So both guys chill out yaar.
Shake hands and cheers.

Happy hunter

There is also a probability that I can sell my newly bought scope which is lying with Pramodsid.

Let’s see within few days I will come up with the decision to sell it or not.
Please note that the scope I am referring is the scope which Pramod was selling on this link. http://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6185

Hope every thing is fine.

One more thing I would like to tell you people regarding big heartedness of Manish that happyhunter said that Manish is having economical crisis.
That’s true but even in the period of this financial crisis, Manish gave me a offer of discounting Rs.1000 if I would have bought both of the scopes. He is a big hearted guy.

Regards
Sitar
Irrespective of the direction of the wind, the smoke from the cigarette will always tend to go to the non-smoker.

happyhunter
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by happyhunter » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:38 pm

sitar wrote:Happy hunter

Be happy

Nothing like that
I know Manish from a long time he is a nice guy.

I also had three deals with this wonderful guy and up till now every thing goes smooth like butter.

I know that there are misunderstandings coming up but there is nothing to be bothered too much about.

So both guys chill out yaar.
Shake hands and cheers.

Happy hunter

There is also a probability that I can sell my newly bought scope which is lying with Pramodsid.

Let’s see within few days I will come up with the decision to sell it or not.
Please note that the scope I am referring is the scope which Pramod was selling on this link. http://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6185

Hope every thing is fine.

One more thing I would like to tell you people regarding big heartedness of Manish that happyhunter said that Manish is having economical crisis.
That’s true but even in the period of this financial crisis, Manish gave me a offer of discounting Rs.1000 if I would have bought both of the scopes. He is a big hearted guy.

Regards
Sitar

Thanks Sitar for the offer but i have bought it already from Parmod. As for the incident referred to by you I must tell you and everybody that I was the first on forum to convey my interest in the deal and PMed fantumfan/Manish for purchase of both the scopes together, without any conditions/ negotiation on price. That he would prefer selling to others,with discount offered,and not to me is strange. The prejudice is glaring and intriguing

fantumfan2003
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fantumfan2003 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:52 pm

Happyhunter

Fact remains you DID NOT communicate to me via PM, post, email or phone for NINE DAYS. If you wanted the scope scope so badly, you should have informed me to wait, which you clearly did not. Don't blame me for that. It is foolish of you to expect me to wait for that long without any communication.

SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOUR NEW TOY INSTEAD OF CONTINUING TO SPEAK ILL ABOUT ME HERE, especially to IFG'ians who know me better than you.

Since you have not replied to my last PM, I will take your address from Pramod and will send you a cheque, for the amount you deposited, by mail. I dont want you to allege me holding your money, which I have been insisting you take back for quite some time now.

Manish
As an example of overcoming adversity, Karoly Takacs has few peers. He was part of Hungary’s world champion pistol-shooting team in 1938, when an army grenade exploded, crippling his right hand. Ten years later, having taught himself to shoot with his left, he won two gold medals in the rapid-fire class.

Darr ke aage jeet hai

happyhunter
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by happyhunter » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:27 pm

Though it is disgusting to talk of the same damned painful experience time & again, I would remind ff that my complete bank details were provided to him on 21st March. That he could not make it to the bank till date is his problem. If he prefers sending a cheque instead of depositing the amount directly in my a/c, let it be a Demand draft or "At par" cheque.