Feedback on Ticky - Neutral

Comments and ratings about buyers and sellers, in the "Buy/ Sell" section.
Forum rules
Please use "Positive"or "Negative", and name of the buyer or seller with whom you've dealt, in the subject title.
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Feedback on Ticky - Beware

Post by Vikram » Sat May 29, 2010 9:32 pm

Ticky,

Rifle scopes are restricted but not banned.

http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php ... 2&start=15
Ticky wrote: I also did mention that I was unsure. Unsure of buying a rifle scope or may be waiting for the right moment or even for the right opportunity. What is wrong with that?
It is wrong if you committed to buy the scope.If you had any concerns about the legitimacy about the item for sale or unsure about the right moment,you should have made sure about them before you agreed to buy it.There is no shame in having second thoughts and admitting it.But, not having communicated the same to the seller is not fair to the seller. Your argument is valid if you have not agreed to buy it.If you did not agree to buy it, why bother with procuring the bank details? As said earlier, this is not about the bank details or your intent or lack of it to cheat Striker.This is about a fair trading practice. Do you agree?

I do understand that you are offended at being accused.But, you did contribute to the issue.I am sorry if you find me picking on you.That is not my intention.I am merely trying to place things in perspective.

Striker, you could have stressed more on the issue of not respecting the agreement than attributing the intention to merely collecting bank details.JMHO.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

For Advertising mail webmaster
eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by eternalme » Sat May 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Beware is little too much.
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

striker
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by striker » Sun May 30, 2010 10:05 am

Ticky wrote:
EXCUSE ME Striker and everybody else who have contributed to this topic!

Have I cheated you in any way? I come from a very reputed and wealthy family from Bangalore and there is no reason for me make money out of you people in this fashion. I have earlier dealt with IFG members like Jonahpach and Amjad Ahmad and even with gunaccessory.com and you can contact them to find out my dealings with them. The reason I backed out from buying the rifle scope from you is because there was a long discussion going on in IFG regarding the leagality of owning rifle scopes during the same time. The fact still remains that I am still very eager in owing one. And Mr. Striker, since have not cheated you in any way, I don't think I deserve this at all and feel this topic which you have started was a very unneccessary one. :oops:

Regards,
Ticky
Dear Ticky
As a Buyer you request for a deal and the deal is confirmed by you and after that i gave my transaction details if you dont want to continue with deal a simple Pm stating that "not interested at this time " would enough for me.but you have not even replied for my 2 PM regarding your status on purchase .i am just disappointed by your attitude and not not cheated by any way . Ok what you did in sale forum is simply called as "time wasters".

very reputed and wealthy family statement is not essential here because every one is par . Always long discussion goes on in IFG regarding the leagality of owning rifle scopes because some peoples comment on assumption,some through their experience , veterans comment based on legal dgft rules.so the thread will be filled with so much of differential thoughts.

cheers
sankar

-- Sun May 30, 2010 10:29 am --
Sanjay wrote:
striker wrote: Ticky a Ifg member from bangalore enquired for a buy and after few negotiations through PM he agreed for buying and very well extracted the banking details from me in the name of fund transfer and weeks have gone and i mailed 2-3 times mailed him for update but no reply .. i have no mail in my out box so i have considered that he have read all my request mails and just ignored , very disappointing attitude .
so people be cautious with these types peoples who extracts the banking details :twisted: .
A deal not going through is not a good enough reason to cast aspersions on another members character...personally I think an apology would be in order...
:agree:

-- Sun May 30, 2010 10:49 am --
Ticky wrote: It is unfair on Striker's part to bring such embarassement on me on an open forum like this. Thank God I have not used my real name on this forum. If I want to create problems for Striker, I could have easily started a topic stating that Striker is doing illegal things by trying to sell rifle scopes on this forum which is a banned item. And after all this, I have appologised to him, but he has'nt done the same.

Regards,
Ticky
Mr Tickey
Rifle scope are not illegal/banned pls read the forum and dgft properly for details .Its a universal Fact that every shooting enthusiast buy or sell the things they own in excess/spare within their fellow shooters circle .its doesn't mean that i sell for my bread and butter.

Ticky wrote:NOTE: I also did mention that I was unsure. Unsure of buying a rifle scope or may be waiting for the right moment or even for the right opportunity. What is wrong with that?
nothing wrong sir, proper communication with buyer after deal is done would suffice .for your information another well know Ifgian enquired for the same scope and requested me to wait for a week for pick up but at last moment i Pm ed him and he relpied that he got one before and Thanked me for waiting.Thats the positive attitude i expect as a fellow shooter .
i humbly accepted your apology and lets wind up his thread . i will change the comments in the first thread .

cheers
sankar

gunrunner
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Feedback on Ticky - Neutral

Post by gunrunner » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:15 am

Sorry Ticky if my comments hurt you.
Hey Buddy, In todays times everything is a possibility.Bank details handed over to a wrong person can surely be missused.
Though you dint intend to do anything wrong,the post was a general warning and eye opener to other IFG members to be cautious when dishing out bank details to every tom dick and hari.Not everybody on the forum is as clean as you maybe.

Have given bank details to scores of people who later dont care to even answer your call or reply to PM or TXT msgs.

Besides who told you Scopes are BANNED.(Scopes-only restricted-meaning you can get them after fulfilling certain conditions)

There is a member called mr karizman(now banned on IFG) who was raising a hue and cry(in the recent past) about scopes being banned and also that people selling and buying scopes could be prosecuted under MCOCA.

Today mr karizman himself is selling scopes on the other side.

So please dont take offense,the post was for the good of all IFG'ians.

Regards.

Ticky
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ticky » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Hello Everybody!

Just got back after a small spinal surgery. Also, happy to see this thread has taken a slightly more positive angle. I've got nothing against any one on this forum and I WISH THE MODS WOULD DELETE THIS THREAD!

Big Daddy
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Big Daddy » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:32 pm

That's the spirit Ticky and wish you speedy recovery .
The early bird gets the worm, but the fact is, if the worm had woken up late, it would still be alive.

gunrunner
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by gunrunner » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Hey Boy,
What were you upto,that you needed spinal surgery??? :wink:
Get Well Soon.
Regards.

Ticky
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ticky » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:27 pm

gunrunner wrote:Hey Boy,
What were you upto,that you needed spinal surgery??? :wink:
Get Well Soon.
Regards.
Hey Gunrunner!

Me thinks you are a true Marathi Mannus. My cousin sister also asked me the same question. :lol: And THANK YOU all well wishers.
Last edited by Ticky on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Ticky wrote:
shooter wrote:
Have I cheated you in any way? I come from a very reputed and wealthy family from Bangalore and there is no reason for me make money out of you people in this fashion.

Ticky we get your point but the above statement means nothing. Reputed family and wealth mean nothing re: someons greed and honesty.
Im sure you are not as reputable as our cabinet ministers nor as rich as them does this mean they are more honest/scruplous etc?.

And please explain the use of the term "you people". Though i wasnt involved in this thread, i find this use objectionable.

Shooter!

If you see my post, "you people" here refered to Striker and other members who had contributed against me in this topic. People should not comment on a person without knowing the facts and thats the same reason I have on commented on Tirth's ban in IFG (because I don't know what the truth is even though I don't support the ban. Its only we IFGians who are going to miss out on what Tirths has got to offer). Besides all this, the only details given by Striker was his Bank A/c No., his name and the Branch of the Bank. What can one do with only these details apart from depositing money into it? It is unfair on Striker's part to bring such embarassement on me on an open forum like this. Thank God I have not used my real name on this forum. If I want to create problems for Striker, I could have easily started a topic stating that Striker is doing illegal things by trying to sell rifle scopes on this forum which is a banned item. And after all this, I have appologised to him, but he has'nt done the same.

Regards,
Ticky

NOTE: I also did mention that I was unsure. Unsure of buying a rifle scope or may be waiting for the right moment or even for the right opportunity. What is wrong with that?
Ticky, I dont want to sound like we're all ganging up on you! Fact is, it is considered politically incorrect in today's society to collect private information, especially personal/banking info...While you have made your position clear, it is unfortunate that there had to be an open mention/reminder.It is one thing to help/ guide you guys and another, unwanted headache, to ply arbiter for all the stink.Now I guess the readers will get an idea of why IFG doesnt want comment on sale prices? Happy posting.
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

Ticky
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ticky » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:09 pm

The Indian Government wants to impose restrictions on its Civilians through the Arms Act and on the other hand, IFG wants to restrict its members on commenting on sale prices. Now, there is a doubt brewing in my mind. BTW, eljefe, are you a moderator on this forum?

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:14 am

Ticky wrote:The Indian Government wants to impose restrictions on its Civilians through the Arms Act and on the other hand, IFG wants to restrict its members on commenting on sale prices. Now, there is a doubt brewing in my mind. BTW, eljefe, are you a moderator on this forum?
Ticky,

Eljefe is a moderator. But, to talk sense one need not be a moderator.

I thought I would reply to your post through a PM so as not to cause you any embarrassment. But, re-reading your post made me change my mind. Your attitude disappoints us.

You reneged on your commitment to buy.You did not have the honour nor courtesy to accept that without offering excuses and you had an ego trip on how your station in life is a guarantee that you did not harbour any intention of cheating Striker.

Now, you have the impertinent rudeness to say that IFG is not allowing its members to exercise a freedom that is restricted for a valid and well explained reason.What relevance that issue has to your back-peddling on a purchase agreement? If you want to say something about the comment on prices issue, post your opinions on the relevant thread.

Your attempts to draw our attention to sales policy has nothing to do with this thread which is about you not acting on your promise to buy certain goods from Striker and nothing else.A gentleman does not try to prevaricate or offer excuses.If he makes a mistake, he offers an unconditional apology.He does not try to hide behind excuses or accusations.You decide what you are.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by eternalme » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:39 am

Very Well said Vikram ,the Gentleman part specially.

Ticky,

if all it takes to put an end to this is an apology , please send one to the guy who is worried about his bank details being stolen (The bank details would have been safe had you purchased the item you promised to purchase).

Buyers shouldn't consider a sale done till the payment is achieved either in partial or in full, the material should be kept in sale section unless a payment confirmation is received.

Regards
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll

gunrunner
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by gunrunner » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:29 am

Hey Gunrunner!

Me thinks you are a true Marathi Mannoos. My cousin sister also asked me the same question. :lol: And THANK YOU all well wishers.[/quote].

Hi Ticky,
Pehle Bharthi phir Marathi.
Regards.
GR

Ticky
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ticky » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:38 pm

eternalme wrote:Very Well said Vikram ,the Gentleman part specially.

Ticky,

if all it takes to put an end to this is an apology , please send one to the guy who is worried about his bank details being stolen (The bank details would have been safe had you purchased the item you promised to purchase).

Buyers shouldn't consider a sale done till the payment is achieved either in partial or in full, the material should be kept in sale section unless a payment confirmation is received.

Regards
First of all please be kind enough to explain to me what a person can do with one's details like a) Bank A/c No. b) A/c Holder's Name & c) Branch of the Bank? Also, if thats the case, then can't "Bank details" like this be misused even after a purchase has been made? PLEASE GET REAL!

eternalme
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by eternalme » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:58 pm

Ticky,

you have a pm.

Regards
ll====lll lll====ll
lll Subs lll