Lion Hunting in Africa

Got some old "Shikaar" tales to share? Found a great new spot to Fish? Any interesting camping experiences? Discussion of Back-packing, Bicycling, Boating, National Parks, Wildlife, Outdoor Cooking & Recipes etc.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: There is currently a complete ban on Hunting/ Shikar in India. IFG DOES NOT ALLOW any posts of an illegal nature, and anyone making such posts will face immediate disciplinary measures.
wendyhomewood
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Lion Hunting in Africa

Post by wendyhomewood » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:03 am

I'm a British film-maker and I'm currently producing a documentary investigating the contribution to wildlife conservation of hunting African lions as trophies. I'm keen to make contact with Indians who have hunted lion in Africa - can anyone help me ? Please message me privately and be assured that contacting me does not commit you to participating in the documentary and anything you say to me will be treated in the strictest confidence. Many thanks for anything you can do to help.

For Advertising mail webmaster
russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Lion Hunting in Africa

Post by russianshooter3 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:16 pm

wendyhomewood wrote:I'm a British film-maker and I'm currently producing a documentary investigating the contribution to wildlife conservation of hunting African lions as trophies. I'm keen to make contact with Indians who have hunted lion in Africa - can anyone help me ? Please message me privately and be assured that contacting me does not commit you to participating in the documentary and anything you say to me will be treated in the strictest confidence. Many thanks for anything you can do to help.
Sir its Indian forum,not african

Hammerhead
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Hammerhead » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:15 pm

russianshooter3 wrote:
wendyhomewood wrote:I'm a British film-maker and I'm currently producing a documentary investigating the contribution to wildlife conservation of hunting African lions as trophies. I'm keen to make contact with Indians who have hunted lion in Africa - can anyone help me ? Please message me privately and be assured that contacting me does not commit you to participating in the documentary and anything you say to me will be treated in the strictest confidence. Many thanks for anything you can do to help.
Sir its Indian forum,not african
And nothing good will come out of it :shock:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:07 pm

Will no one in the UK talk to you?
It does seem surprising that you would seek this kind of information on an Indian forum.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:45 am

Production Title: The Lion's Last Roar ?

Company: Freeborn Films Ltd/Talesmith

Line Manager: Martin Williams

Programme Length: Feature Length

Genre: Documentary

Sector: Feature Film

Description:
Journalistic Investigation into whether the hunting of African lions as 'trophies' contributes to wildlife conservation, as hunters claim.
From - https://www.thetalentmanager.com/talent ... y-homewood

The agenda seems quite clear.
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein