PETA kills animals

Got some old "Shikaar" tales to share? Found a great new spot to Fish? Any interesting camping experiences? Discussion of Back-packing, Bicycling, Boating, National Parks, Wildlife, Outdoor Cooking & Recipes etc.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: There is currently a complete ban on Hunting/ Shikar in India. IFG DOES NOT ALLOW any posts of an illegal nature, and anyone making such posts will face immediate disciplinary measures.
eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

PETA kills animals

Post by eljefe » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:56 pm

''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

For Advertising mail webmaster
badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:10 pm

very bad..
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"

HydNawab
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: PETA kills animals

Post by HydNawab » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:52 pm

Just awful!
'It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger squeeze'.

'You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.'

-- Al Capone

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:18 pm

Next time some PETA sleazeball quotes high and mighty, please pass on this link ...
Appreciated
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."