Planning to Camping at Little place "Dudhni"

Got some old "Shikaar" tales to share? Found a great new spot to Fish? Any interesting camping experiences? Discussion of Back-packing, Bicycling, Boating, National Parks, Wildlife, Outdoor Cooking & Recipes etc.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: There is currently a complete ban on Hunting/ Shikar in India. IFG DOES NOT ALLOW any posts of an illegal nature, and anyone making such posts will face immediate disciplinary measures.
karmveer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Planning to Camping at Little place "Dudhni"

Post by karmveer » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:04 pm

Hi Friends

Me and my friends having many option like as Shimla,Utranchal,
I have planed to camping this summer at little place which name as Dudhni.
Dudhni is located at Dadra and Nagar Haveli (30 km Long from my present place ) and it's very beautiful place.
and surrounded with rock and water so me and my friends can fishing and bird watching also.
I have been ordered tent,fishing rod and fire Strter also.but still camping dates not fixed due to busy schedule.

Friends requesting you to share your camping experience with me to evade problems related to camping

Attaching some pictures of Dudhni Mountain and river
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Kumarnishith
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Planning to Camping at Little place "Dudhni"

Post by Kumarnishith » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:36 pm

Sometime back I had made a checklist of essential things that I won't like to forget while camping.. Here it is..

Essentials..

Food & Fire:
Knife: Multitool, survival knife, Axe/Kukri

Magnesium fire steel, Matches, Lighter
Stove, Cooking ware, spoon, fuel tabs, spices pouches, sauce sachet,
Cotton, Vaseline,
Ready to eat food like Maggie, soup, canned food, mtr, high energy chocolate bars et, aluminum foils, milk powder, tea, coffee, sugar sachet

Shelter essentials:
Sleeping bag, tent, mat
100 ft Para cord
Mosquito repellent
Flash Light
Candles

Water:
Water bottle, portable water purifier, iodine tablets

Toiletries:
Hand sanitizer, solar shower, tooth paste, brush, comb, shaving kit, sun screen, towel, paper napkins, wipes, paper soap, soap bar, small mirror

Communication:
Mobile with long lasting batteries, solar/ dynamo charger
Walkie talkie, Radio, batteries

Fishing equipment- line, hook, bobber, sinker

First aid kit
Pills: anti emetic, anti diarrheal, pain killer, antibiotics, gauge pieces, band aid, gloves, ORS

Self Defence
Pepper spray/hand gun

Misc..

Cloth, sun glasses, watch, boot, belt, pen, purse, money, IDs, Duct tape, thread, stitching needle, bags (Zipouch), camera

I am sure you would like to add or subtract many things from the above mentioned list according to your need..

-Nishith

P.S Do upload loads of pics and share your experience after returning back :D