Need assistance in obtaining a backpack

Got some old "Shikaar" tales to share? Found a great new spot to Fish? Any interesting camping experiences? Discussion of Back-packing, Bicycling, Boating, National Parks, Wildlife, Outdoor Cooking & Recipes etc.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: There is currently a complete ban on Hunting/ Shikar in India. IFG DOES NOT ALLOW any posts of an illegal nature, and anyone making such posts will face immediate disciplinary measures.
Nick22N
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Need assistance in obtaining a backpack

Post by Nick22N » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:15 pm

Hey guys! I'm a gear queer guy! Any new gear related to outdoors, I have a desire to own it..
Well, currently I'm obsessed with getting a really good quality backpack.. I'm having my eyes on the 5.11 rush 24 backpack. Its simply amazing! However, its not available in India(Bangalore) nor is it shipped to India. I've been waiting for close to a year for it. Is there any member on this forum who can help me get the backpack? Its available in US and UK only!
Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

For Advertising mail webmaster
thakur
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Need assistance in obtaining a backpack

Post by thakur » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:01 pm

Hi,

5.11 equipment is available on http://www.511tactical.com.

You can order and have it shipped to India but it will be expensive because of duties, handling charges etc.

I have got the Rush 72 bag delivered to Delhi address.
'
Regards,
Sanjay
Cheers,
Thakur

"Shoot well - Lens or Rifle"

nitroex700
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by nitroex700 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:25 pm

Nick22N wrote:Hey guys! I'm a gear queer guy! Any new gear related to outdoors, I have a desire to own it..
Well, currently I'm obsessed with getting a really good quality backpack.. I'm having my eyes on the 5.11 rush 24 backpack. Its simply amazing! However, its not available in India(Bangalore) nor is it shipped to India. I've been waiting for close to a year for it. Is there any member on this forum who can help me get the backpack? Its available in US and UK only!
Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
I have some friends who might be able to help with this and other similar stuff.. Inbox me if needed.

Motorpsycho
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Motorpsycho » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Anyone ordered from Aliexpress, there are a few good Bugout bags and wanted some feedback on the quality.

inquisite
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by inquisite » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:28 pm

firstly have you looked up what Snugpak has to offer? Snugpak products are available on 'Amazon.in'. I've got a couple of their products that's been through rough stuff and are still going good.If you aren't on a tight budget try looking at Kifaru or mystery ranch.

marksman_dd
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by marksman_dd » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:44 am

What kind of backpack you are looking for? Bug out bag, day pack, sling bag.

Sent from my F8332 using Tapatalk

faster, faster, faster, faster .......
till the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death