The one that didnt get away...

Got some old "Shikaar" tales to share? Found a great new spot to Fish? Any interesting camping experiences? Discussion of Back-packing, Bicycling, Boating, National Parks, Wildlife, Outdoor Cooking & Recipes etc.
Forum rules
PLEASE NOTE: There is currently a complete ban on Hunting/ Shikar in India. IFG DOES NOT ALLOW any posts of an illegal nature, and anyone making such posts will face immediate disciplinary measures.
eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:43 am

Inder, you know what happens in the movies when the man gets angry ;) :)
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: The one that didnt get away...

Post by Mack The Knife » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:59 am

Two.......which two? I've only one cara cara for you...
The second being a fishing knife gifted by Mark.

Asif, don't go stirring the smelly stuff. Just cancelled the Rajasthan trip (coming straight to Delhi) and I am in a foul mood.... ;)

Mack The Knife

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:59 pm

Mack The Knife Bana";p="8104 wrote:
Two.......which two? I've only one cara cara for you...
The second being a fishing knife gifted by Mark.

Mack The Knife
I haven't got it yet.

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:04 pm

eljefe";p="8101 wrote:Inder, you know what happens in the movies when the man gets angry ;) :)
Axx

Man.. and I don't want to make The Man angry. he is so tough when he is in good mood so..don't even wanna imagine that... :roll: :afraid: :D

-Inder :mrgreen:
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:43 pm

Inder, ask Mehul and for your information I very rarely bite. The bark is usually sufficient. :mrgreen:

Mack The Knife

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:07 pm

Inder-
Meooow ;)
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:29 am

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:49 pm

You know a funny thing Asif? I caught all my fish with bread rolled into an atta like ball by kneading it with water. Blasted fish must be vegetarian. ;-)

Regards,

Dev
eljefe";p="8016 wrote: Mack The Knife,
We got the aata from the tea shop/Thekedar licence outlet.
Had it mixed by the boy there.Must have been something in his chai!;) or the previous night's dal bhatti churna :) :)
We tried desultorily with spoons/ plugs/poppers/spinners/bucktails and even short spell with bobber and worm! then up came the aata and out came the fish.
Will sms info about your query.
Right now there's a major 3 way PM ing going on for the Moran...you should see the smirk on my face-Miss the Police Model Spidey though-hope I find it...
Best
Axx
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.