Precihole VX 100 or Sdb artemis buying help

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
targetpoint
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Precihole VX 100 or Sdb artemis buying help

Post by targetpoint » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Dear baggafx,
I have tried Excite econ pellets in both Artemis and Gennex they fit nicely.But when I use Precipell Round head I have to shove in with pressure to put nicely.Don't know about precihole flat head.
They are installing black trigger in their new guns.Yes they are installing new Front sight in few new guns so that buyers can choose as per their liking.
Thanks.
Shoot Less But Shoot Class.

For Advertising mail webmaster
baggafx
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by baggafx » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:37 pm

vsraja wrote: Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
hi everyone i have ordered a SDB Artimis .177 from kovi bazar...tell me which pellets fit perfectly in artemis like gsmith , percihole & forein pellets...i dont want to use desi indian pellets...i know SBD barrel is not of international standard 4.5mm...its under bore like 4.4mm i don't want to use pellets which fit to much tightly & have to put in with something like screw driver...i want to use easily fit or with somewhat tight with light pressure...

Added in 2 hours 6 minutes 23 seconds:
Basu wrote:Dear Bagga,

Basu
BASU sir tell me which pellets fit perfectly in artemis like gsmith , percihole & forein pellets...i dont want to use desi indian pellets & i don't want to use pellets which fit to much tightly & have to put in with something like screw driver...i want to use easily fit or with somewhat tight with light pressure...

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:40 pm

Dear Bagga,
Precihole FH 8.2 gns
Marvellous shot FH 8.5 gns
JSB Exact RH 8.4 gns
All above do well in Artemis , GenNex & Sport.

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

baggafx
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by baggafx » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:27 pm

Basu wrote: Basu

Finally i questioned Precihole about VX-SX 100 12 FT-LB 800 fps claim & they Replied see this topic...
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26071

Added in 4 minutes 34 seconds:
vsraja wrote:
Finally i questioned Precihole about VX-SX 100 12 FT-LB 800 fps claim & they Replied see this topic...
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26071

Added in 49 minutes 10 seconds:
prashantjha19 wrote: Prashant
[/quote]

https://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopi ... =2&t=26071

Maroon_d3vil
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Maroon_d3vil » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:54 pm

Dear baggafx,

I had used chrono connect mobile app to check the velocity of VX100. I know there are limitation and the app is not much reliable. Anyways I set up the testing range and got the following result with out of the box rifle:

I had used 8.17 grains G Smith P10 flat heads. Next I checked my NX100 which has gone past 3000 shots and got the following result:

Due to busy schedule couldn't do much with VX100, just paper target and plinking. Grouping out of the box from a distance of 12 yards approx:

But have used NX100 for pest control as well. The rifle performs pretty well. Quality is outstanding but you have to compromise with power. Can only wish and wait for Precihole to come up with some powerful air rifle and satisfy the velocity hunger. Happy shooting!

Regards,
Maroon_d3vil
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun". -- The Dalai Lama

baggafx
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by baggafx » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:04 pm

Maroon_d3vil wrote:
percihole accepted that there SX 100 .177 rifle produce only..800fps with 7.3 grain pellet 10.38fpe.... again when i ask is SX-VX 100 is same then they reply VX 100 produce 760 fps with 7.3 grain pellet mean 9.4 ft-lb power...can u tell me ur which rifle is more powerfull NX-VX by any penetration test done with same pellet with both rifles..i have pm u my whatsup no. check it