My precihole pump is not working

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
md12
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

My precihole pump is not working

Post by md12 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:58 pm

Hello guys, recently i bought an precihole px100 and precihole's hand pump. its been 2 months since i have been using them. now suddenly my pump stops working, it doesnt build pressure, i made the mistake of disassembling the pump, i found out it had an broken o-ring and i replaced it, but still my pump isnt building pressure, i watched countless videos and tried everything. all of the seals are good, and yes i allowed the pump to cool down for 5 minutes everytime please help me Thank you.

For Advertising mail webmaster
bandukbhandar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: My precihole pump is not working

Post by bandukbhandar » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:13 pm

Talk to the Precihole Co. itself. These pumps are manufactured in China.
If Co. tells you to return the pump to their factory, you will have to bear the courier charges both ways plus repair charges.
Mostly, even in the warranty periods, the Precihole Co. will tell you that , the defects have arisen due to mishandling, and thus warranty has been lost.

md12
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by md12 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:19 pm

bandukbhandar wrote:Talk to the Precihole Co. itself. These pumps are manufactured in China.
If Co. tells you to return the pump to their factory, you will have to bear the courier charges both ways plus repair charges.
Mostly, even in the warranty periods, the Precihole Co. will tell you that , the defects have arisen due to mishandling, and thus warranty has been lost.
Do you know how much it costs for the repairs ? Like i just need an Approx amount before i send it to the factory. Thank you

russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by russianshooter3 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:35 am

change pump with warranty or buy adapter to auto pump