Let's see your knives - big and small.

All Things Sharp and Pointed: compound and crossbows, knives and swords.
brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Let's see your knives - big and small.

Post by brihacharan » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:58 am

Moin. wrote:
ltmuana wrote:Dear Olly, Is the Ka-bar Warthog II worth the money? I'm in need of a new folder for EDC and I thought I would buy either Ontario RAT 1 or 2 or the Warthog. Please tell me your experience on the knife and if any else have Rat model 1 than please feel free to hep me choose.
Hi Itmuana, I've read about the Rat 1 that it has seen more combat in Afghanistan than any other knife put together. It is a pure value for money folder, battle proven. I'd buy the Ontario if I had to choose. I'm not discounting the Kabar Warthog. Kabar's are very well built rock solid knives.

Hope this helps
[youtube][/youtube]
Moin,
> When the design of a blade keeps dropping with every point, the grind whether hollow or bevel, while its grip takes you on a trip, folded or straight, the choices are like a bait, tantalizing the soul, bite with all your might, even if your wallet is tight, days ahead of you are indeed bright, don't give up without a fight, for it's your birthright :lol:
Briha

For Advertising mail webmaster
ltmuana
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ltmuana » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Thanks guys.. Well I have read good reviews about these knives and I have come to the same conclusion as Moin. SO then lets order up the RAT and see.. Thank you guys

choombak
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by choombak » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:58 am

ltmuana wrote:Thanks guys.. Well I have read good reviews about these knives and I have come to the same conclusion as Moin. SO then lets order up the RAT and see.. Thank you guys
Apparently esee is considered better than Ontario.

Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:34 pm

ltmuana wrote:Dear Olly, Is the Ka-bar Warthog II worth the money? I'm in need of a new folder for EDC and I thought I would buy either Ontario RAT 1 or 2 or the Warthog. Please tell me your experience on the knife and if any else have Rat model 1 than please feel free to hep me choose.

Hi, sorry for the late reply... !

Yes, ofcourse the Ka Bar Warthog is definitely worth the money... its warthog like shape is quite peculiar and amusing to relate to !

I am talking about this one :

:cheers: